‘Bigg Boss 7’: Armaan Kohli re-enters the house
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: Armaan Kohli has re-entered the house of 'Bigg Boss 7'.
Reportedly NCP women workers protested against Armaan outside the house of 'Bigg Boss' and even chased his ohli's car as he re-entered house.
The actor was taken into custody by the Lonavla police after his co-inmate Sofia Hayat lodged a police complaint against the actor alleging he had physically assaulted her.
The Lonavla Police arrested Armaan under sections 324 (voluntarily causing hurt by dangerous weapons or means), 504 (intentional insult to provoke breach of peace) and 509 (word, gesture or act intended to outrage the modesty of a woman) 506 (criminal intimidation) and 354 a (sexual harassment) of the Indian Penal Code, police said.
On December 11, Hayat, who was evicted from `Bigg Boss 7`, had filed an FIR against Kohli at Santacruz police station here alleging that she was manhandled and subjected to unparliamentary language by him inside the `Bigg Boss` house.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parineeti Chopra wants 'spa-like' personal spaces at her abode
- OMG! Zarina Wahab leaves house post Aditya Pancholi's name crops up in Kangana-Hrithik saga?
- Planning to buy stylish shades? Here's your guide to buying perfect sunglasses
- 'DDLJ' is Bollywood's most evergreen love story: Survey
- Sussanne Khan clarifies on patching-up with Hrithik Roshan—Details inside!
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre
- WTH! 'The Kapil Sharma Show' to go off air soon?