‘Bigg Boss 7’: Gauahar left alone, cries!
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: In the latest episode of ‘Bigg Boss 7’, Gauahar was seen crying all alone. She probably felt cheated by people who she thought were her friends. But the fact is that Gauahar too played her cards well!
Bigg Boss gave a task to the last 5 contestants- Tanishaa, Andy, Sangram, Ajaz and Gauahar- and asked them to make confessions in front of each other. He wanted each of the contestants to recall bitter words they uttered for their co-inmates.
Ajaz, Tanishaa, Andy and Sangram had a lot to talk about Gauahar while the lady was left alone to fend for herself with none left by her side. Gauahar too made her disliking for Ajaz and Tanishaa very apparent.
Tanishaa and Gauahar ended up having an ugly spat. Allegations and counter accusations followed and in the end, Gauahar was seen weeping.
Each of the contestants is out there to win. Who do you think is playing a better game? Let us know.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Uttam Singh named for Maharashtra's 'Lata Mangeshkar Award'!
- Twinkle Khanna reveals her healthy alternatives!
- Priyanka Chopra feels 'blessed' to work with Blair Underwood, Aunjanue Ellis!
- Pakistani actors already home before MNS threat to leave India
- After no 'Pakistani TV shows', Zindagi rebrands itself with local dramas