‘Bigg Boss 7’: Has Tanishaa Mukerji’s family abandoned her?
Zee Media Bureau/Resham Sengar
New Delhi: Despite repeated denials from her mother Tanuja and sister Kajol, Bong actress Tanishaa was adamant about entering the glass walled house.
A few days back, Bigg Boss invited the family members of the participants as a part of a task. To everyone’s surprise, no one stepped in from Tanishaa and Armaan’s side. Although Armaan had specially asked his mother not to visit him till he is done with the show, what is really surprising is the fact that no even one member from Tanishaa’s family bothered to come and see her.
An entertainment website reports that perhaps it is due to Tanishaa’s increasing proximity to Armaan Kohli that has disappointed the Mukerjis and Devgns.
Now the question is – has Tanishaa’s family given up on her or they are still willing to ignore her alleged romance with Armaan that made news headlines?
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sorry Arijit, your song failed to make it to Salman Khan's 'Sultan' album! – Here's proof
- Would love to work with Vidya, Aditya: Kunaal Roy Kapur
- Sonam Kapoor DEFENDS Tanmay Bhat – Here's what she said
- Video alert! ‘Crazy’ Deepika Padukone, Homi Adajania on the sets of Sushant Singh Rajput’s ‘Raabta’
- Revealed! All you want to know about Geeta Basra's baby shower – Details inside
- Kumar Sanu honoured on TV show 'Sa Re Ga Ma Pa'
- Watch 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 581: Tanushree helps Abhi in his times of crisis - Here's how
- Aamir Khan in second season of Anil Kapoor's '24'?
- 'Balika Vadhu' enters Limca Book of Records
- 'FIR' actor Suresh Chatwal no more, co-star Kavita Kaushik expresses grief