‘Bigg Boss 7’: Has Tanishaa Mukerji’s family abandoned her?
Zee Media Bureau/Resham Sengar
New Delhi: Despite repeated denials from her mother Tanuja and sister Kajol, Bong actress Tanishaa was adamant about entering the glass walled house.
A few days back, Bigg Boss invited the family members of the participants as a part of a task. To everyone’s surprise, no one stepped in from Tanishaa and Armaan’s side. Although Armaan had specially asked his mother not to visit him till he is done with the show, what is really surprising is the fact that no even one member from Tanishaa’s family bothered to come and see her.
An entertainment website reports that perhaps it is due to Tanishaa’s increasing proximity to Armaan Kohli that has disappointed the Mukerjis and Devgns.
Now the question is – has Tanishaa’s family given up on her or they are still willing to ignore her alleged romance with Armaan that made news headlines?
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan in 'Raees' NEW POSTER will blow your mind!
- Katrina Kaif: Society fails to recognise marital rape as a crime; women must speak up!
- Jayalalithaa death: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays sand art tribute to the iconic leader
- Ranveer Singh was in 'Befikre' even before Aditya Chopra! Here's the truth
- Jayalalithaa death: Telugu stars mourn Amma's loss!
- ‘Voice of India’ season 2: This singer will leave judges spellbound – WATCH teaser
- Bigg Boss 10: Gauahar Khan thanks Salman Khan for giving advice to Bani J
- Salman Khan and brothers make amazing revelations on ‘Koffee With Karan’
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?