‘Bigg Boss 7’: Has Tanishaa Mukerji’s family abandoned her?
Zee Media Bureau/Resham Sengar
New Delhi: Despite repeated denials from her mother Tanuja and sister Kajol, Bong actress Tanishaa was adamant about entering the glass walled house.
A few days back, Bigg Boss invited the family members of the participants as a part of a task. To everyone’s surprise, no one stepped in from Tanishaa and Armaan’s side. Although Armaan had specially asked his mother not to visit him till he is done with the show, what is really surprising is the fact that no even one member from Tanishaa’s family bothered to come and see her.
An entertainment website reports that perhaps it is due to Tanishaa’s increasing proximity to Armaan Kohli that has disappointed the Mukerjis and Devgns.
Now the question is – has Tanishaa’s family given up on her or they are still willing to ignore her alleged romance with Armaan that made news headlines?
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Great to see people value healthy lifestyle: Sonam Kapoor
- Oops! Kapil Sharma's show to clash with Krushna Abhishek's 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Salman Khan will host ‘Bigg Boss’ season 10 – There’s something new in store
- Gautam Rode approached for 'Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat'
- Sonali Kulkarni excited about cameo on TV
- Like a boss! Prince Narula is back in the game