‘Bigg Boss 7’: Salman Khan slams Kushal’s remarks against Tanishaa, again!
Zee Media Bureau/ Harpreet Kaur
New Delhi: Time and again Salman Khan has criticised and warned Kushal Tandon for his behaviour. This time the ‘Dabangg’ star lost his cool on Tandon, and he even pointed out his faults.
Tandon, who was once ousted from the show for his aggressive deeds, has once again come under the limelight for all the wrong reasons. In recent episodes of ‘Bigg Boss 7’, the 28-year-old actor commented on Tanishaa’s height, which was later pointed out by Salman in the ‘Weeekend Ka Wow’ episode.
Not only this, Khan even questioned Tandon as to why he made such an offensive comment against Mukherji, who he already had an altercation with in the past. On the other hand, Tandon tried hard to explain Khan that he commented this in a fit of rage — to which Salman still looked unconvinced.
Khan lashed out at Kushal Tandon questioning him, whether he has done something special for his good height. He further asked him why he is taking credit for his height and that how can he call someone ‘bauna’.
Apart from Kushal, even inmate Ajaz wasn’t spared by Salman. Khan stated that even if Ajaz came back-to-back in three seasons of ‘Bigg Boss’ Kajol wouldn’t recognise him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Bigg Boss Double Trouble' contestant Mandana Karimi's old video goes viral
- Bigg Boss: Roopal Tyagi feels uneasy because of ex-boyfriend Ankit Gera
- Bigg Boss: Rochelle worried about boyfriend Keith’s 'friendship' with Mandana
- Bigg Boss Double Trouble Day 1: Happy day ends with sleepless night
- We want to be the ideal couple of 'Bigg Boss': Suyyash-Kishwar