‘Bigg Boss 7’: When Sofia Hayat demanded a kiss from Sangram Singh
Zee Media Bureau/Resham Sengar
New Delhi: Bigg Boss contestant Sofia Hayat is one hot girl in the glass walled house. On Monday, she was picked up by Bigg Boss for a special secret task that required her to speed date all the men of the house.
Bigg Boss’s bait was that Sofia had to speed date all the male inmates and drive away any of the two in order to win new clothes and shoes for herself. Elated with the offer, Sofia got back to play her tricks and let the men woo her.
While Sofia was chilling in the garden portion of the house, Andy made the first attempt to leave an impression on her by showing his romantic side by gifting her chocolates. He even used humour and chivalry to charm her. Next came, Sangram Singh but his attempts failed when Sofia asked him for a kiss on her lips. Unwilling to court controversy by kissing Sofia, Sangram left the scene. Then after, Armaan made a move to try his luck by behaving like a gentleman (*cough* *cough*). Although Sofia tried to turn down his advances but could not do so.
Finally, Ajaz came in to butter up the buxom babe but had to beat a hasty retreat when he realised his efforts are angering the girl.
When the task got over, Bigg Boss asked Sofia to declare who the winner is and also told her to disclose the secret task she was assigned with. Sofia announced Andy as the winner, and thus, won her gifts in return.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhuri Dixit turns singer on reality show
- Barack Obama has trouble recalling deaths on 'Game of Thrones'
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 605—Tanushree makes another attempt to denigrate Pragya
- In pics: Meet the real-life 'Babita Ji' Munmun Dutta from 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah'!
- Look what Ssharad Malhotra has to say about ex-girlfriend Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya’s marriage