‘Bigg Boss 7’: When Tanishaa Mukerji proposed Armaan Kohli
Zee Media Bureau/Resham Sengar:
New Delhi: After becoming the talk of the town for their closeness on the reality TV show Bigg Boss, it seems that Tanishaa Mukerji and Armaan Kohli are in no mood to back off from growing closer to each other despite repeated subtle warnings even from host Salman Khan.
The duo was an item in the house along with co-inmates Gauahar Khan and Kushal Tandon. But their ‘friendship’ hit a rough patch when Ajaz Khan entered the house. Armaan got upset when he saw Tanishaa getting friendly with Ajaz. But Tanishaa was able to read Armaan’s mind and soon realised that it was better keeping away from Ajaz.
Now, it seems that the couple is keen on moving a step ahead in their relationship. In one of the recent episodes of the show, Tanishaa proposed her love for Armaan albeit in an indirect way. In reply, when Armaan asked her how much percent she loved him, Tanishaa went speechless and started blushing.
So should we go by these signs to believe that the couple is indeed in love or do we still have to wait for the real drama to unfold? Let’s wait and watch.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aww! Here's a sweet gesture by Alia Bhatt towards mom Soni Razdan – Check out
- Birthday bash! Shah Rukh Khan, Aryan, Navya Naveli turn up at Karan Johar's birthday party – See pics
- Have always been confident about my work: Richa Chadha
- Bored of saris, anarkalis on special occasions? Innovate
- Twitteratti want Captain America to turn 'gay'
- Kuch toh gadbad hai! CID taking a short break?
- In Pics: Remember 'Hip Hip Hurray'? This is what its star-cast looks like now!
- 'Comedy Nights' needed a 'Bachao' from Akshay Kumar over racist jokes on Lisa Haydon? Details inside
- Yes I am upset with Mika: Krushna Abhishek speaks on singer shooting for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Will Mika Singh's guest appearance on 'The Kapil Sharma Show' cost him 'Comedy Nights LIVE'?