‘Bigg Boss 7’: When Tanishaa Mukerji proposed Armaan Kohli
Zee Media Bureau/Resham Sengar:
New Delhi: After becoming the talk of the town for their closeness on the reality TV show Bigg Boss, it seems that Tanishaa Mukerji and Armaan Kohli are in no mood to back off from growing closer to each other despite repeated subtle warnings even from host Salman Khan.
The duo was an item in the house along with co-inmates Gauahar Khan and Kushal Tandon. But their ‘friendship’ hit a rough patch when Ajaz Khan entered the house. Armaan got upset when he saw Tanishaa getting friendly with Ajaz. But Tanishaa was able to read Armaan’s mind and soon realised that it was better keeping away from Ajaz.
Now, it seems that the couple is keen on moving a step ahead in their relationship. In one of the recent episodes of the show, Tanishaa proposed her love for Armaan albeit in an indirect way. In reply, when Armaan asked her how much percent she loved him, Tanishaa went speechless and started blushing.
So should we go by these signs to believe that the couple is indeed in love or do we still have to wait for the real drama to unfold? Let’s wait and watch.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Attention ladies, check out the best tips to dress up this festive season
- Nervous Zoya Akhtar got drunk before first day of 'Luck By Chance' shoot
- Akshay Kumar and family to celebrate Diwali in Maldives?
- Vivek Oberoi's Diwali gift to his father Suresh Oberoi
- Anushka Sharma praises Karan Johar, says he makes 'you look your best'
- Shah Rukh Khan to appear with ‘Dear Zindagi’ co-star Alia Bhatt on Karan Johar’s ‘Koffee With Karan’?
- Bigg Boss 10: Rohan Mehra instigates India wale Manu Punjabi, Navin Prakash and Manveer Gurjar
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Priyanka Chopra downs tequila shot on Television, quips about how Indians love spirits
- 'How I Met Your Mother' inspired by 9/11 attacks, revealed creators