Charlie Sheen to star in reality show?
Los Angeles: Actor Charlie Sheen has reportedly been approached to star in a reality television show about his custody battle with his ex-wife Brooke Mueller.
The 48-year-old `Two and a Half Men` star has been locked in a bitter feud with Mueller for months over who gets to look after their four-year-old twins, Bob and Max, reported TMZ.
It is believed that some TV producers think that the on-going scenario in the actor`s life and family would make perfect subject for reality TV.
TV executives have also asked Charles Sophy, the Medical Director, who has been heavily involved in the custody case - to appear in the prospective programme.
The makers are optimistic that the show has great potential as the story of Charlie, Brooke, and Denise Richards - another ex-wife of Charlie, who had temporary custody of the twins while Brooke was in rehab, would all make up for an entertaining show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 679—Alia instigates Abhi to propose Tanu for marriage!
- Shooting for Anil Kapoor starrer '24' Season 2 wrapped up!
- There's leg pulling, no insulting on 'Comedy Nights Bachao': Krushna Abhishek
- Zindagi channel set to launch new primetime shows starting October 3! Details inside
- After no 'Pakistani TV shows', Zindagi rebrands itself with local dramas