Cory Monteith`s character won`t die of drug overdose on `Glee`
New York: ` Glee` creators have dropped a plan for the character played by late actor Cory Monteith to die from a drug overdose, like he did in real life.
It seems that now fans of the hit show may never know how Finn Hudson- character played by Monteith- meets his end.
The show`s creator Ryan Murphy told the publication that at one point, they were going to have the character die after an accidental drug overdose, but now they have decided not to let him pass away from that as doing so would be "really exploitative."
He said that basically, they are not telling the viewers how that character died.
The tribute episode, which is being filmed this week, will be more a celebration of the character`s life.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan to debut as tiger ambassador on Tuesday
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!