Dannii Minogue rejects `The X Factor`
London: Singer Dannii Minogue has rejected Simon Cowell`s offer to judge Britain`s singing competition ‘The X Factor’ again and instead has signed a rival channel.
Minogue, 41, was on ‘The X Factor’ judging panel from 2007 to 2010.
Now she has signed to judge a show for Sky Living channel. Titled "Britain and Ireland`s Next Top Model", it will see her hunting for top models along with host Elle Macpherson and model Tyson Beckford.
"She is definitely not going back to `The X Factor` and can`t wait to get working on `Britain and Ireland`s Next Top Model`," thesun.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"Dannii loves the fashion world and this show is perfect for her," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Want to connect with Hindi audience with 'Bigg Boss': Rochelle Rao
- 'Bigg Boss Double Trouble' contestant Mandana Karimi's old video goes viral
- Bigg Boss: Roopal Tyagi feels uneasy because of ex-boyfriend Ankit Gera
- Bigg Boss: Rochelle worried about boyfriend Keith’s 'friendship' with Mandana
- Bigg Boss Double Trouble Day 1: Happy day ends with sleepless night