Disha Parmar followed by fan in Melbourne
Melbourne: Small screen actress Disha Parmar, currently shooting in Melbourne, Australia, with her `Pyaar Ka Dard Hai` co-star Nakuul Mehta, was followed by an NRI family, who are die-hard fans of her.
Disha, who is quite active on Twitter, often tweets about her location in Australia.
The NRI family followed her, thanks to the check-in on her profile. It was three days and 200 km later that they finally got to meet the actress.
"It is always a good experience when we meet fan. This was an overwhelming experience as it was in a foreign land and a very unique meeting. I am extremely touched! Melbourne trip will never be forgotten," Disha said in a statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'