Disha Parmar followed by fan in Melbourne
Melbourne: Small screen actress Disha Parmar, currently shooting in Melbourne, Australia, with her `Pyaar Ka Dard Hai` co-star Nakuul Mehta, was followed by an NRI family, who are die-hard fans of her.
Disha, who is quite active on Twitter, often tweets about her location in Australia.
The NRI family followed her, thanks to the check-in on her profile. It was three days and 200 km later that they finally got to meet the actress.
"It is always a good experience when we meet fan. This was an overwhelming experience as it was in a foreign land and a very unique meeting. I am extremely touched! Melbourne trip will never be forgotten," Disha said in a statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan
- Nepal's Teriya Magar wins 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa', says 'dance is my true love'
- Bigg Boss 10: Nitibha Kaul has an interesting message for all Manveer Gurjar fans – Watch
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!
- Sunny Leone does a 'Laila' with Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan on 'Bigg Boss 10'! Pic proof
- Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan on 'Bigg Boss 10' sets bring back 'Karan Arjun' memories!