Ekta Kapoor went clickety-click after acting debut
Mumbai: She makes a lot of actors dance to her tunes, but producer Ekta Kapoor was mighty excited about facing the camera herself for a cameo in TV show ‘C.I.D.’ to promote her film ‘Ragini MMS’, which released Friday.
Apparently Ekta, who is known for her strict and short-tempered nature, was so upbeat about the shooting that she happily got her pictures clicked with the entire crew and cast of the long-running investigative series. Ekta posed with ‘C.I.D.’ director Santosh Shetty, and proudly called him her first ever director.
In fact, being in the actors` shoes made Ekta realise the hardships her actors face, and she promised the director that she would share her acting experience with all those who work for her production house.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Govinda chose 'The Kapil Sharma show' over 'Comedy Nights Live'—Here's why?
- Want a better life? Practice these 5 habits – Watch video
- IIFA 2016: Salman Khan spilling hotness in brand new hair-cut and elegant suit! – Pic inside
- IIFA 2016: Defining hotness in all black Deepika Padukone will leave you gasping for air!
- Watch: Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover are spilling love all over at IIFA green carpet!
- Have learnt a lot from Govinda: Kapil Sharma
- Oops! No 'Sultan' promotions by Salman Khan on 'The Kapil Sharma Show' - Here's why
- Nana Patekar to soon introduce Anil Kapoor's '24' season 2!
- Superhero 'Captain Vyom' to be relaunched on digital platform
- New season of 'Shaktimaan' will show origin of superhero!