Fenil Umrigar to play Pihu in `Bade Acche Lagte Hain`
Mumbai: Small screen actress Fenil Umrigar will step in the role of Pihu after popular TV show `Bade Acche Lagte Hain` takes a leap of seven years. She will play Pihu in the show.
It was earlier reported that Shritama will play Pihu. But the channel has now confirmed that Fenil, who has earlier featured in `Best Friends Forever?`, has been locked.
The new leap in `Bade Acche Lagte Hain` will go on air Sep 12. The show started as a story of how a 40-plus man and a 30-plus woman fall in love after marriage.
Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar play the lead characters in the show. Sakshi, who essays Priya Kapoor in the show, will be shown in a state of coma when the show takes its new leap.
Ram, who has always been bogged down with work, takes up the role of being a father well as the mother to his teenaged daughters. From taking care of their needs to playing his teenaged daughters` best friend, Ram struggles his best to manage his house as well as his never-ending meetings.
While Fenil will appear in a glamourous avatar as Pihu, her twin sisters will be essayed by Vinti Idnani (Myrah) and Pragati Chourasia (Pari).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aashif Sheikh turns ragpicker on 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai'
- Revealed! Why there is no new season of Aamir Khan's 'Satyamev Jayate'
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 649— Abhi, Pragya's interaction continues!
- Go Go Govinda! Jacqueline Fernandez happily poses with the dancing legend on 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 648—Destiny makes Abhi meet Pragya again!