Gwyneth Paltrow hosting new series
Los Angeles: Actress Gwyneth Paltrow is all set to host a new online series called `Second Chances` with her friend Tracy Anderson.
The ‘Iron Man 3’ star has teamed up with Ryan Seacrest Productions to front the 10-episode show, reported Aceshowbiz.
The show will feature numerous women who have faced and overcome a variety of obstacles in their lives.
Seacrest, 38, who has already produced a number of reality shows including `Keeping Up With The Kardashians`, said that he is excited to focus on digital shows.
"Gwyneth Paltrow and Tracy Anderson spend time with women who`ve overcome hardship, injury, and setbacks to triumph in the face of adversity. We will hear their inspiring stories firsthand, whether fighting back from a career-ending injury or transforming their lives and bodies through diet and exercise," said AOL Network in a statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oops! Kapil Sharma's show to clash with Krushna Abhishek's 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Salman Khan will host ‘Bigg Boss’ season 10 – There’s something new in store
- Gautam Rode approached for 'Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat'
- Sonali Kulkarni excited about cameo on TV
- Like a boss! Prince Narula is back in the game