Gwyneth Paltrow hosting new series
Los Angeles: Actress Gwyneth Paltrow is all set to host a new online series called `Second Chances` with her friend Tracy Anderson.
The ‘Iron Man 3’ star has teamed up with Ryan Seacrest Productions to front the 10-episode show, reported Aceshowbiz.
The show will feature numerous women who have faced and overcome a variety of obstacles in their lives.
Seacrest, 38, who has already produced a number of reality shows including `Keeping Up With The Kardashians`, said that he is excited to focus on digital shows.
"Gwyneth Paltrow and Tracy Anderson spend time with women who`ve overcome hardship, injury, and setbacks to triumph in the face of adversity. We will hear their inspiring stories firsthand, whether fighting back from a career-ending injury or transforming their lives and bodies through diet and exercise," said AOL Network in a statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan in 'Raees' NEW POSTER will blow your mind!
- Katrina Kaif: Society fails to recognise marital rape as a crime; women must speak up!
- Jayalalithaa death: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays sand art tribute to the iconic leader
- Ranveer Singh was in 'Befikre' even before Aditya Chopra! Here's the truth
- Jayalalithaa death: Telugu stars mourn Amma's loss!
- ‘Voice of India’ season 2: This singer will leave judges spellbound – WATCH teaser
- Bigg Boss 10: Gauahar Khan thanks Salman Khan for giving advice to Bani J
- Salman Khan and brothers make amazing revelations on ‘Koffee With Karan’
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?