Has Archana Puran Singh quit ‘Comedy Circus’?
Mumbai: Archana Puran Singh has been an integral part of the popular comedy show ‘Comedy Circus’ since 2007 and fielded all the punches related to her with a smile. But it seems enough is enough for her and she has apparently decided to quit the show as the judge.
According to a source, she has been in talks with the channel officials about quitting the show for some time, and has finally decided to walk out of the Sony show.
Archana continuously judged the show for 13 seasons with celebrities like Satish Shah, Johny Lever, Shekhar Suman, Rohit Shetty, Ajay Jadeja, Tusshar Kapoor and Daler Mehndi joining her on the judges panel in different seasons.
However, Sohail Khan, who made his TV debut as the judge of ‘Comedy Circus: Comedy Ka Naya Daur’ last year, will return with the new season of the show, titled ‘Kahaani Comedy Circus Ki’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- TV actors don't have luxury to choose quality stuff: Ashmit Patel
- Priyanka Chopra found it 'weird' to audition for 'Quantico'
- 'Dance+' season two: 14-year-old Tanay Malhara takes home the trophy
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside
- 'Pretty Little Liars' creator teases fans with finale spoilers