Has Archana Puran Singh quit ‘Comedy Circus’?
Mumbai: Archana Puran Singh has been an integral part of the popular comedy show ‘Comedy Circus’ since 2007 and fielded all the punches related to her with a smile. But it seems enough is enough for her and she has apparently decided to quit the show as the judge.
According to a source, she has been in talks with the channel officials about quitting the show for some time, and has finally decided to walk out of the Sony show.
Archana continuously judged the show for 13 seasons with celebrities like Satish Shah, Johny Lever, Shekhar Suman, Rohit Shetty, Ajay Jadeja, Tusshar Kapoor and Daler Mehndi joining her on the judges panel in different seasons.
However, Sohail Khan, who made his TV debut as the judge of ‘Comedy Circus: Comedy Ka Naya Daur’ last year, will return with the new season of the show, titled ‘Kahaani Comedy Circus Ki’.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Kapil effect' sways Shilpa Shetty on Comedy nights
- Olsen twins to not reprise their roles in "Full House" reboot
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik accuses Kanwaljeet Singh of racism