Has Archana Puran Singh quit ‘Comedy Circus’?
Mumbai: Archana Puran Singh has been an integral part of the popular comedy show ‘Comedy Circus’ since 2007 and fielded all the punches related to her with a smile. But it seems enough is enough for her and she has apparently decided to quit the show as the judge.
According to a source, she has been in talks with the channel officials about quitting the show for some time, and has finally decided to walk out of the Sony show.
Archana continuously judged the show for 13 seasons with celebrities like Satish Shah, Johny Lever, Shekhar Suman, Rohit Shetty, Ajay Jadeja, Tusshar Kapoor and Daler Mehndi joining her on the judges panel in different seasons.
However, Sohail Khan, who made his TV debut as the judge of ‘Comedy Circus: Comedy Ka Naya Daur’ last year, will return with the new season of the show, titled ‘Kahaani Comedy Circus Ki’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's autopsy showed 'no significant injuries'