I have never seen Downton Abbey, says Maggie Smith
London: `Downton Abbey` star Maggie Smith says she has never watched a single episode of the hit period drama.
The 78-year-old actress, who plays the Dowager Countess of Grantham in the ITV series said she would find it too frustrating to see things she could have done better, reported Independent.
But in an interview for the US TV show ‘60 Minutes’, she said she may well tune in after she leaves the programme.
The veteran screen star has appeared in all three series of the period drama which has now become a Christmas Day fixture.
"I was just pausing because I`ve never actually seen it. I don`t sit down and watch it. No, I`ve never watched it," she said.
"I will look at it when it`s all over, maybe, because it`s frustrating - I always see things that I would like to do differently, and think `why in the name of God did I do that?`" she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kit Harington to return in 'Game of Thrones' season six?
- Ajay Devgn to appear on 'Nach Baliye 7' finale?
- X Factor auditions cancelled after death of Cowell's mother
- Manik Pal recounts struggle to the top
- ‘Hollywood’s Favorite Bollywood Choreographer’ Nakul Dev Mahajan to judge DID North America 2015