I have never seen Downton Abbey, says Maggie Smith
London: `Downton Abbey` star Maggie Smith says she has never watched a single episode of the hit period drama.
The 78-year-old actress, who plays the Dowager Countess of Grantham in the ITV series said she would find it too frustrating to see things she could have done better, reported Independent.
But in an interview for the US TV show ‘60 Minutes’, she said she may well tune in after she leaves the programme.
The veteran screen star has appeared in all three series of the period drama which has now become a Christmas Day fixture.
"I was just pausing because I`ve never actually seen it. I don`t sit down and watch it. No, I`ve never watched it," she said.
"I will look at it when it`s all over, maybe, because it`s frustrating - I always see things that I would like to do differently, and think `why in the name of God did I do that?`" she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa, boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot’s marriage ceremony to be held inside the house?
- Bigg Boss 10: Is this the special clause in Rohan Mehra’s contract?
- Priyanka Chopra talks about men in India and abroad on ‘Koffee With Karan’
- Kapil Sharma thanks Aamir Khan - Here’s why
- Bigg Boss 10: Here's what Nitibha Kaul said about Manveer Gurjar after her eviction