I`ve physical stamina to play a warrior: Rajbir on Hatim`s role
Mumbai: Rajbir Singh is back on telly with `The Adventures of Hatim` and says he has the physical stamina required to play the title role in the adventurous fantasy show.
Earlier seen in the reality show `Perfect Bride`, the actor said: "When I was called for the audition and look tests, I got to know that a lot of emphasis was being given to the physique of the character. I was glad to know that and got attracted to the show."
"Initially, when I was selected for Hatim, I was huge. I was asked to shed weight and grow my hair. I realised that the character needs a lot of physical stamina of a warrior. Due to my bodybuilding experience, I have it in me," he added.
The story of `Hatim` was earlier brought on TV in 2003 and actor Rahil Azam was seen essaying the title role and it received an encouraging respsone from the viewers. Rajbir is confident that the show`s producer Nikhil Sinha of Triangle Films Company will make the new version appealing too.
"I am sure Nikhil Sinha will give a new dimension to the show. The way the audience, including kids, enjoyed the earlier one was great and I am sure they will love this one as well," Rajbir said in a statement.
The show will also feature actors like Nausheen Ali Sardar, Dolly Sohi, Khalid Siddiqui and Pracheen Chauhan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wore this dress for annual correspondents' dinner hosted by Barack Obama at White House – See pic
- Know who is vulnerable to online dating scams
- Dear ladies, Women's Online Shopping Festival is here to pamper you
- Do men really mean all what they say? Read on to decode men
- Holiday video alert! Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput’s oceanic vacation
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre
- WTH! 'The Kapil Sharma Show' to go off air soon?