I was scared of judging: Choreographer Ahmad Khan
Mumbai: Choreographer Ahmad Khan, who is set to judge a dance reality show "Dance India Dance Little Masters season 3", says initially he wasn`t comfortable with the idea of judging a show.
Ahmad, who has dabbled with acting and direction, besides choreography, is co-judging it with veteran choreographer Geeta Kapoor.
"Everything else came with time, but I was always scared about judging a show".
Ahmad said at the launch of the show.
"Dance India Dance Little Masters season 3" starts March 1 and it will be aired Saturday and Sunday on an entertainment channel.
Ahmad says that as the auditions progressed, he realised that judging is about being yourself.
"During auditions I learned that you don`t have to learn anything when you judge a show. You have to be yourself. I was told that they give you a script and they prompt you. But that doesn`t happen," Ahmad said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra is spilling hotness all over this summer! - Pic inside
- 'Ok Jaanu' stars Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor take party spirit up a notch! - View pictures
- Riteish Deshmukh fulfills Madhuri Dixit's wish on TV show
- Don't know what item songs mean: Zareen Khan
- Vidya Balan would love to be directed by brother-in-law
- Like seriously! Sohail Khan to replace Mika Singh on 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Bipasha Basu just shared vignettes of 'mad love' on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'! – View pics
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Preity Zinta all set to make her first TV show appearance post wedding! – See pic
- Karan-Bipasha to appear on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'