I was scared of judging: Choreographer Ahmad Khan
Mumbai: Choreographer Ahmad Khan, who is set to judge a dance reality show "Dance India Dance Little Masters season 3", says initially he wasn`t comfortable with the idea of judging a show.
Ahmad, who has dabbled with acting and direction, besides choreography, is co-judging it with veteran choreographer Geeta Kapoor.
"Everything else came with time, but I was always scared about judging a show".
Ahmad said at the launch of the show.
"Dance India Dance Little Masters season 3" starts March 1 and it will be aired Saturday and Sunday on an entertainment channel.
Ahmad says that as the auditions progressed, he realised that judging is about being yourself.
"During auditions I learned that you don`t have to learn anything when you judge a show. You have to be yourself. I was told that they give you a script and they prompt you. But that doesn`t happen," Ahmad said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- 'Roadies' to make journey on cars in 'MTV Roadies X4'
- Kapil Sharma organises ‘wedding’ ceremony for married Harbhajan Singh, Geeta Basra?
- Swaragini: If not Swara, who kidnapped Ragini?