I’d love to be a judge on X Factor, says Kylie Minogue
London: Kylie Minogue has revealed that she is interested in being a part of the judging panel on ‘The X Factor’.
Additionally, show bosses are planning to hold talks with the Australian pop queen.
“I’ve been there and never had anyone hold my hand, so it would be quite nice to do that for someone else,” the Daily Express quoted her as saying.
The ITV1 talent show has struggled to pull viewers this series and is being beaten in the Saturday night ratings war by BBC rival ‘Strictly Come Dancing.’
A show insider said the 44-year-old diva is seen as the ideal “big name” to boost the flagging figures of the talent show.
“It’s great news that Kylie is a fan and wants to be a judge, maybe Tulisa’s days on The X Factor are numbered?” the source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan in 'Raees' NEW POSTER will blow your mind!
- Katrina Kaif: Society fails to recognise marital rape as a crime; women must speak up!
- Jayalalithaa death: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays sand art tribute to the iconic leader
- Ranveer Singh was in 'Befikre' even before Aditya Chopra! Here's the truth
- Jayalalithaa death: Telugu stars mourn Amma's loss!
- ‘Voice of India’ season 2: This singer will leave judges spellbound – WATCH teaser
- Bigg Boss 10: Gauahar Khan thanks Salman Khan for giving advice to Bani J
- Salman Khan and brothers make amazing revelations on ‘Koffee With Karan’
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?