Imran Khan, Katrina Kaif to appear on `Kaun Banega Crorepati`
Mumbai: Actors Imran Khan and Katrina Kaif are the latest to join the celebrity bandwagon appearing on the fifth season of game show ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’, hosted by Amitabh Bachchan.
"Have just finished with two episodes of KBC, the last with Imran and Katrina, who dropped by to play the game, talk about their upcoming film `Mere Brother ki Dulhan` and add that star value for KBC," Amitabh posted on his blog.
The film is slated for Sep 9 release. Actors Shahid Kapoor and Sonam Kapoor will also be seen promoting their film ‘Mausam’ in Kaun Banega Crorepati. Previously Saif Ali Khan and Deepika Padukone had appeared on the show to promote ‘Aarakshan’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nora Fatehi not happy with Salman Yusuf Khan's entry in 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9'?
- TV hottie Nia Sharma lets her hair down in Dubai – See pics
- ‘Angel’ Taher Shah upset with Varun Dhawan, denies right to use song?
- Know what Kapil Sharma’s team did the moment ‘bua’ Upasana Singh quit ‘Comedy Nights Live’
- Neha Marda’s latest romantic Instagram lomotif post will give you relationship goals