Imran Khan, Katrina Kaif to appear on `Kaun Banega Crorepati`
Mumbai: Actors Imran Khan and Katrina Kaif are the latest to join the celebrity bandwagon appearing on the fifth season of game show ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’, hosted by Amitabh Bachchan.
"Have just finished with two episodes of KBC, the last with Imran and Katrina, who dropped by to play the game, talk about their upcoming film `Mere Brother ki Dulhan` and add that star value for KBC," Amitabh posted on his blog.
The film is slated for Sep 9 release. Actors Shahid Kapoor and Sonam Kapoor will also be seen promoting their film ‘Mausam’ in Kaun Banega Crorepati. Previously Saif Ali Khan and Deepika Padukone had appeared on the show to promote ‘Aarakshan’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhuri Dixit turns singer on reality show
- Barack Obama has trouble recalling deaths on 'Game of Thrones'
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 605—Tanushree makes another attempt to denigrate Pragya
- In pics: Meet the real-life 'Babita Ji' Munmun Dutta from 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah'!
- Look what Ssharad Malhotra has to say about ex-girlfriend Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya’s marriage