Imran Khan, Katrina Kaif to appear on `Kaun Banega Crorepati`
Mumbai: Actors Imran Khan and Katrina Kaif are the latest to join the celebrity bandwagon appearing on the fifth season of game show ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’, hosted by Amitabh Bachchan.
"Have just finished with two episodes of KBC, the last with Imran and Katrina, who dropped by to play the game, talk about their upcoming film `Mere Brother ki Dulhan` and add that star value for KBC," Amitabh posted on his blog.
The film is slated for Sep 9 release. Actors Shahid Kapoor and Sonam Kapoor will also be seen promoting their film ‘Mausam’ in Kaun Banega Crorepati. Previously Saif Ali Khan and Deepika Padukone had appeared on the show to promote ‘Aarakshan’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: MNS chief Raj Thackeray meets Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis
- Pakistani artistes controversy: Here's what Farhan Akhtar has to say
- Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor keen to shoot more films in Meghalaya
- Tiger Shroff starrer 'A Flying Jatt' sequel on cards?
- Amazon Prime Video India partners with Vishesh Films
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- Prince Narula talks about Badho Bahu co-star Rytasha Rathore, film offers and more
- Puja Banerjee, Kunal Verma call it quits – Here’s why
- Antara Biswas aka Monalisa wants Salman's attention with 'Bigg Boss' stint
- Rajat Tokas's voice modulation skills for 'Chandra-Nandni'