Imran Khan, Katrina Kaif to appear on `Kaun Banega Crorepati`
Mumbai: Actors Imran Khan and Katrina Kaif are the latest to join the celebrity bandwagon appearing on the fifth season of game show ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’, hosted by Amitabh Bachchan.
"Have just finished with two episodes of KBC, the last with Imran and Katrina, who dropped by to play the game, talk about their upcoming film `Mere Brother ki Dulhan` and add that star value for KBC," Amitabh posted on his blog.
The film is slated for Sep 9 release. Actors Shahid Kapoor and Sonam Kapoor will also be seen promoting their film ‘Mausam’ in Kaun Banega Crorepati. Previously Saif Ali Khan and Deepika Padukone had appeared on the show to promote ‘Aarakshan’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rumoured girlfriend Iulia Vantur dances to Salman Khan's song in style! - Watch
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!
- Sunny Leone does a 'Laila' with Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan on 'Bigg Boss 10'! Pic proof
- Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan on 'Bigg Boss 10' sets bring back 'Karan Arjun' memories!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!
- Priyanka Chopra to appear on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ again – WATCH teaser