Inmates bad mouth Anita Advani on `Bigg Boss 7`
Mumbai: Plotting and bad-mouthing are synonymous with ‘Bigg Boss’ and the seventh season has just started and inmates are already at it. Their first target is Anita Advani, who claims to be the live-in partner of late superstar Rajesh Khanna.
The housemates have called her "fake" and feel that she does not "deserve" to be in the ‘Bigg Boss’ house, said a source from the channel.
Based on the theme of hell and heave, ‘Bigg Boss - Saath 7’ went on air Sunday.
Apparently, Armaan Kohli, Apoorva Agnihotri, Pratyusha Banerjee and Kamya Punjabi got together and criticised Anita. They feel that she is a misfit in the house.
Her introvert nature is not making friends with the inmates. In fact, they have already coined a name for her - `Aunty of the house`.
Pic courtesy: Pinkvilla
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan to debut as tiger ambassador on Tuesday
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!