JJ Abrams to adapt Stephen King`s John F Kennedy novel
Los Angeles: Director JJ Abrams` production house Bad Robot and Warner Bros TV are in talks to turn Stephen King`s bestselling 2011 novel `11/22/63` into either a TV series or miniseries.
The bestselling 2011 novel centres on Jake, an unassuming divorced English teacher who attempts to prevent the assassination of John F Kennedy which occurred on November 22, 1963.
Using a time portal, he travels back to five years before Kennedy`s murder and stalks the assassin, Lee Harvey Oswald, reported Aceshowbiz.
Details of the potential new TV show are still scarce. The project was originally set up to become a movie with Jonathan Demme envisioned as the director.
`Under the Dome`, a TV adaptation of King`s other novel of the same title, will debut on June 24 on CBS.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tiger Shroff and Disha Patani's latest video is CUTE! Watch here
- 'Sultan' Salman Khan behind Steven Spielberg's 'The BFG' release delay?
- Akshay Kumar looks dapper in the brand new poster of ‘Rustom’
- Check out the posters of Sunny Leone’s ‘Beiimaan Love’
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 604—Tanushree plans a conspiracy to denigrate Pragya
- ‘Sasural Simar Ka’ heroine Dipika Kakar admits to being in love with her co-star – Details inside
- Watch: ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2016’ RD Burman special- Asha Bhosle gets nostalgic
- Terence Lewis to financially help TV show contestants
- Have learnt a lot from Govinda: Kapil Sharma