JJ Abrams to adapt Stephen King`s John F Kennedy novel
Los Angeles: Director JJ Abrams` production house Bad Robot and Warner Bros TV are in talks to turn Stephen King`s bestselling 2011 novel `11/22/63` into either a TV series or miniseries.
The bestselling 2011 novel centres on Jake, an unassuming divorced English teacher who attempts to prevent the assassination of John F Kennedy which occurred on November 22, 1963.
Using a time portal, he travels back to five years before Kennedy`s murder and stalks the assassin, Lee Harvey Oswald, reported Aceshowbiz.
Details of the potential new TV show are still scarce. The project was originally set up to become a movie with Jonathan Demme envisioned as the director.
`Under the Dome`, a TV adaptation of King`s other novel of the same title, will debut on June 24 on CBS.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan in 'Raees' NEW POSTER will blow your mind!
- Katrina Kaif: Society fails to recognise marital rape as a crime; women must speak up!
- Jayalalithaa death: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays sand art tribute to the iconic leader
- Ranveer Singh was in 'Befikre' even before Aditya Chopra! Here's the truth
- Jayalalithaa death: Telugu stars mourn Amma's loss!
- ‘Voice of India’ season 2: This singer will leave judges spellbound – WATCH teaser
- Bigg Boss 10: Gauahar Khan thanks Salman Khan for giving advice to Bani J
- Salman Khan and brothers make amazing revelations on ‘Koffee With Karan’
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?