Josh Duhamel impersonates Taylor Swift, Psy for Kids` Choice promo
Los Angeles: Josh Duhamel has dressed up like Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jepsen and rapper Psy among others in a new promo for the upcoming Kids` Choice awards.
In the video, the 40-year-old father-to-be is seen performing the nominated songs dressed up as the artists who sing them, reported People magazine.
First, he`s bouncing around in flowery pajamas, a blonde wig and glasses to Taylor Swift`s `We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together`.
"Like, ever," Duhamel says, rolling his eyes.
Later, as Carly Rae Jepsen, he`s slipping and sliding on top of a car, while performing `Call Me Maybe`.
Wearing a wild wig, Duhamel has the hair flip down as Harry Styles to introduce One Direction`s "What Makes You Beautiful."
He is also seen doing the famous horse dance dressed as South Korean rapper Psy to his global hit `Gangnam Style`.
Nickelodeon`s 26th annual Kids` Choice Awards will be broadcast live from the University of Southern California`s Galen Center on Saturday, March 23.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oops! Kapil Sharma's show to clash with Krushna Abhishek's 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Salman Khan will host ‘Bigg Boss’ season 10 – There’s something new in store
- Gautam Rode approached for 'Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat'
- Sonali Kulkarni excited about cameo on TV
- Like a boss! Prince Narula is back in the game