Josh Duhamel impersonates Taylor Swift, Psy for Kids` Choice promo
Los Angeles: Josh Duhamel has dressed up like Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jepsen and rapper Psy among others in a new promo for the upcoming Kids` Choice awards.
In the video, the 40-year-old father-to-be is seen performing the nominated songs dressed up as the artists who sing them, reported People magazine.
First, he`s bouncing around in flowery pajamas, a blonde wig and glasses to Taylor Swift`s `We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together`.
"Like, ever," Duhamel says, rolling his eyes.
Later, as Carly Rae Jepsen, he`s slipping and sliding on top of a car, while performing `Call Me Maybe`.
Wearing a wild wig, Duhamel has the hair flip down as Harry Styles to introduce One Direction`s "What Makes You Beautiful."
He is also seen doing the famous horse dance dressed as South Korean rapper Psy to his global hit `Gangnam Style`.
Nickelodeon`s 26th annual Kids` Choice Awards will be broadcast live from the University of Southern California`s Galen Center on Saturday, March 23.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Box Office report: Here's how much 'Dear Zindagi', 'Kahaani 2' collected on Saturday!
- Kaabil: Hrithik Roshan flaunts new release date in Tamil, Telugu posters
- Rana Daggubati, Taapsee Pannu's 'The Ghazi Attack' to strike patriotic chord
- What made Sanjay Leela Bhansali believe that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' has kick started!
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2' new teaser trailer takes excitement up a notch
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 726: Pragya slams evil trio Alia, Tanu & Nikhil
- Neither Hrithik nor Salman! Anushka to team up with Katrina Kaif on 'Koffee with Karan'
- 'Bigg Boss' season 10: Manu Punjabi exits Salman Khan's show?
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy