Julianne Moore portrays ‘idiosyncratic’ Sarah Palin in HBO’s new drama
Washington: Julianne Moore can be seen as Sarah Palin in the trailer released by HBO for their new TV drama ‘Game Change’, which is scheduled for release in the US on March 10 this year.
The trailer portrays the former Alaska governor as a rather hapless puppet, who disappoints her fellow party members. It recalls some of her more embarrassing political moments and follows her along the campaign trail, on the verge of a nervous breakdown.
The Oscar nominated Moore is joined onscreen by Woody Harrelson and Ed Harris for show, which has Tom Hanks on board as an executive producer and is expected to attract a huge number of viewers.
While speaking to presenters on ‘The View’ about her role, Moore said that she had to go through two and a half hours of make-up and that it was tough portraying somebody so “well known, so idiosyncratic and so present”. She explained that she felt a responsibility to be accurate in that portrayal, Contactmusic reported.
The show is based on a book by John Heilemann and Mark Halperin, which, according to LA Times, has already been criticised by the real Sarah Palin for being inaccurate.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tired of boring office attires? Pump up with fresh style hacks this season
- Salman Khan's brand new 'Sultan' poster is brutal and adrenaline-pumping! – View pic
- It was a joke: Irrfan on 'Kabali' poster comment
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 606—Tanushree's plan to denigrate Pragya ends with a facepalm
- Bucket list: You must try these things at least once before turning 25!