‘Koffee with Karan’: Ranbir Kapoor talks about Salman Khan
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: The latest episode of ‘Koffee with Karan’ was historic in a way as it had the Kapoor cousins – Kareena Kapoor Khan and Ranbir Kapoor- dazzle the small screen together for the first time.
The brother-sister duo had a rocking time with KJo, who made the most of having them on his show.
Kareena behaved typically like a sister and pulled Ranbir’s leg by taking Katrina Kaif’s name, thereby leaving him embarrassed. However, RK was a good sport enough to take the uncomfortable questions put forth by Johar by his stride and answered them with élan.
On being asked about Salman Khan, Ranbir’s alleged ladylove Katrina’s former beau, the superstar in the making said that he has great admiration for the ‘Dabangg’ actor.
Ranbir said, “So much is said where Salman Sir is concerned because of all of this. But he has always been very encouraging. He has always been very sweet to me. He was a part f my first movie. And whenever I met him he is extremely nice. I think there is so much that the media writes that builds a certain misunderstanding which doesn’t exist.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Benefits of chanting ‘OM Namah Shivaya’
- Vidya Balan to play 'Begum Jaan' in Mahesh Bhatt's next!
- South actress Devayani will star with Jr NTR in 'Janath Garage'!
- It's awesome! 'The Jungle Book' trailer will sweep fans off their feet-- Watch
- Why Shahid Kapoor requested Karan Johar to call former ladylove Kareena Kapoor
- Woho! Kapil Sharma to be back with new show
- Salman Khan’s surprise visit stuns Katrina Kaif, ‘Comedy Nights LIVE’ team – Watch
- Miley Cyrus tapped as 'key adviser' for 'The Voice'
- When Salman Khan visited Katrina Kaif on the sets of ‘Comedy Nights LIVE’
- Krushna Abhishek breaks his silence on replacing Kapil Sharma