‘Koffee with Karan’: Ranbir Kapoor talks about Salman Khan
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: The latest episode of ‘Koffee with Karan’ was historic in a way as it had the Kapoor cousins – Kareena Kapoor Khan and Ranbir Kapoor- dazzle the small screen together for the first time.
The brother-sister duo had a rocking time with KJo, who made the most of having them on his show.
Kareena behaved typically like a sister and pulled Ranbir’s leg by taking Katrina Kaif’s name, thereby leaving him embarrassed. However, RK was a good sport enough to take the uncomfortable questions put forth by Johar by his stride and answered them with élan.
On being asked about Salman Khan, Ranbir’s alleged ladylove Katrina’s former beau, the superstar in the making said that he has great admiration for the ‘Dabangg’ actor.
Ranbir said, “So much is said where Salman Sir is concerned because of all of this. But he has always been very encouraging. He has always been very sweet to me. He was a part f my first movie. And whenever I met him he is extremely nice. I think there is so much that the media writes that builds a certain misunderstanding which doesn’t exist.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Have learnt a lot from Govinda: Kapil Sharma
- Oops! No 'Sultan' promotions by Salman Khan on 'The Kapil Sharma Show' - Here's why
- Nana Patekar to soon introduce Anil Kapoor's '24' season 2!
- Superhero 'Captain Vyom' to be relaunched on digital platform
- New season of 'Shaktimaan' will show origin of superhero!