Lady Gaga pokes fun at Kim, Kanye on Saturday Night Live
Los Angeles: Pop star Lady Gaga poked fun at reality TV star Kim Kardashian and her rapper boyfriend Kanye West while hosting an episode of Saturday Night Live.
The 27-year-old star organised a skit on the November 16 episode of Saturday Night Live, in which she also featured as the musical guest, said the Hollywood Reporter.
The skit, titled `Wake Up With Kimye`, featured the highly-publicized couple running their own morning talk show.
Nasim Pedrad and Jay Pharaoh portrayed Kim and Kanye respectively on the show.
Gaga played Karen, an Apple Store employee, who worked at the Genius Bar.
After learning that Karen fixed computers for a living, Pharaoh, who played West, said, "And this somehow makes you deserving of the title genius? You do not deserve the title of genius. You can`t just throw that term around. Mark Zuckerberg is a genius. I am a genius. I am a god!"
He then made Karen stand up and compared her outfit to Kim`s.
"You all like this dress? I picked it out. This ain`t no Kris Humphries, basketball wife Kim.
"I turned this woman into an artist. A philosopher. An intergalactic icon of creativity."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai
- Bigg Boss 10: Marriage REAL, says Monalisa’s boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot
- Sunil Grover does a ‘Raees’ a la Shah Rukh Khan! See PICS
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa, boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot’s marriage ceremony to be held inside the house?
- Bigg Boss 10: Is this the special clause in Rohan Mehra’s contract?
- Priyanka Chopra talks about men in India and abroad on ‘Koffee With Karan’