Lindsay Lohan to make $2million from tell-all Oprah Winfrey show
London: Lindsay Lohan has reportedly managed to score a 2 million-dollar pay cheque in exchange for telling Oprah Winfrey her life story in an eight-part documentary series.
A close pal of the `Mean Girl` star told US gossip site TMZ.com that Winfrey`s OWN Network has been negotiating with Lohan for 4 months.
The series will focus on the ` Mean Girl s` star`s past struggles with addictions and fame, as well as her film career and her hopes for the future.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terence Lewis to financially help TV show contestants
- Have learnt a lot from Govinda: Kapil Sharma
- Oops! No 'Sultan' promotions by Salman Khan on 'The Kapil Sharma Show' - Here's why
- Nana Patekar to soon introduce Anil Kapoor's '24' season 2!
- Superhero 'Captain Vyom' to be relaunched on digital platform