Lindsay Lohan to make $2million from tell-all Oprah Winfrey show
London: Lindsay Lohan has reportedly managed to score a 2 million-dollar pay cheque in exchange for telling Oprah Winfrey her life story in an eight-part documentary series.
A close pal of the `Mean Girl` star told US gossip site TMZ.com that Winfrey`s OWN Network has been negotiating with Lohan for 4 months.
The series will focus on the ` Mean Girl s` star`s past struggles with addictions and fame, as well as her film career and her hopes for the future.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ravana, the demon king is worshipped in these Indian temples
- Forget controversies, KRK makes 'interesting' remark about Karan Singh Grover-Bipasha Basu wedding
- Shah Rukh Khan should get National Award for 'FAN'—See who says this!
- Hot and sexy to the hilt – Nargis Fakhri on sizzling magazine covers
- Commercial cinema doesn't need me: Manoj Bajpayee
- No artist has left 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah' since inception: Asit Kumarr Modi
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre