Lindsay Lohan to make $2million from tell-all Oprah Winfrey show
London: Lindsay Lohan has reportedly managed to score a 2 million-dollar pay cheque in exchange for telling Oprah Winfrey her life story in an eight-part documentary series.
A close pal of the `Mean Girl` star told US gossip site TMZ.com that Winfrey`s OWN Network has been negotiating with Lohan for 4 months.
The series will focus on the ` Mean Girl s` star`s past struggles with addictions and fame, as well as her film career and her hopes for the future.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actors face many demons everyday: Radhika Apte
- Watch: Jimmy Sheirgill's political drama 'Shorgul's trailer packs a punch!
- 'I'm the boss of my own s**t' says Ankita Lokhande post split with Sushant Singh Rajput!-- See pic
- Like things to be poetic in music, says Rabbi Shergill
- Riteish Deshmukh pays tribute to father on 70th birth anniversary!
- Ryan Gosling lends 'feminine energy' in bromance with Russell Crowe in 'The Graham Norton Show'
- Want to take more people of colour on my show: Aziz Ansari
- Kuch toh gadbad hai! CID taking a short break?
- In Pics: Remember 'Hip Hip Hurray'? This is what its star-cast looks like now!
- 'Comedy Nights' needed a 'Bachao' from Akshay Kumar over racist jokes on Lisa Haydon? Details inside