Lines between television and films blurring: Roshni Chopra
Mumbai: TV actress Roshni Chopra, who makes her debut in Bollywood with Vikram Bhatt`s `Phhir`, says, now the lines between television and films have diminished.
"Now you see the biggest actors are coming on television and doing shows. And lots of TV actors are doing films so I feel the lines are very blurry between the two medium. I want to do interesting work, whatever may be the medium...be it films or TV or theatre," Roshni told reporters.
Roshni shot to fame, after playing the role of `Pia` in Ekta Kapoor`s TV serial `Kasamh Se` on Zee TV.
`Phirr`, produced by Bhatt, is a suspense-romantic thriller. The film directed by Girish Dhamija, also features Rajneesh Duggal and Adah Sharma.
"I am very much thankful to Vikram, for giving me a break in Bollywood. The Bhatt camp is known for promoting new talent and I am sure this will help me go a long way in my acting career," Roshni said.
In the film, Roshni essays the role of Sia, an NRI lawyer, who marries a doctor, played by Rajneesh.
"I am playing a role of an NRI girl who is living in Newcastle in England. Rajneesh is playing my husband in the film. They are young a couple very much in love. There is no love triangle in the film. And then you see that something happens that the girl goes missing. There are twists and turns," she briefs about the film.
When asked whether she believes in supernatural powers, Roshni says, "I believe in reincarnation. I am interested to know about scientific experiments, past life, revenge and mythology. I believe we do reincarnate and I also believe in Karma whatever you do come back to you."
The film releases on August 12.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kangana Ranaut breaks her silence on ‘black magic’ allegations
- Meet Tommy Singh aka Shahid Kapoor in 'Chitta Ve' from 'Udta Punjab'—Watch!
- Meaning, Rashi and Nakshatra of 10 unique baby boy names inspired by Lord Ganesha
- Tiger Shroff, Shraddha Kapoor's 'Baaghi' crosses Rs 50 cr mark!
- 50 Cent apologises after mocking autistic airport janitor
- No artist has left 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah' since inception: Asit Kumarr Modi
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre