Mallika Sherawat accepts marriage proposal!
Mumbai: Actress Mallika Sherawat, who is seeking a life partner through a reality dating show `The Bachelorette India-Mere Khayalon Ki Mallika`, has accepted marriage proposal from one of the suitors.
During an impromptu act, contestants were asked to impress Mallika and that`s when Jashn Singh proposed her in a "filmy style" asking Mallika`s hand.
She was not only impressed but went all gaga over the proposal and promptly accepted it much to everyone`s surprise, a source said.
Recently, Mallika planted a kiss on model-actor Kiran Sagoo`s cheek.
He is amongst the 15 suitors who are on the show to capture her attention, the source added.
`The Bachelorette India -Mere Khayalon Ki Mallika` is a spin-off from the American competitive reality dating game show.
The series revolves around a single bachelorette and a pool of romantic interests, trying to impress her. The show is a journey to find true love for the actress on small screen.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pranavananda Swami files complaint against Kamal Hassan over remarks on Mahabharata
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- It's a talent how Shah Rukh, Salman handle stardom: Anushka Sharma
- 'Pad Man' to raise awareness about sanitary hygiene: Twinkle Khanna
- Amber Heard reveals coming out as bisexual was difficult
- Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar to compete with Kapil Sharma by teaming up for new show?
- Shilpa Shinde's accusation of sexual harassment is 'false', says 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer's wife
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?
- Kapil Sharma – Sunil Grover fallout: Ali Asgar starts shooting for another show?
- Kapil Sharma forced to cancel shoot after boycott by team, Bollywood celebs?