Mishkat Varma of ‘Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya’ mistaken for Ranbir Kapoor
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: Seen in various ad commercials and working as a successful model for various brands, Mishkat Varma makes his debut with Zee TV and Rajan Shahi’s new offering – ‘…Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya’. On a recent shoot in Rajasthan, the actor was mistaken for Ranbir Kapoor!!
Playing the role of Raj in the show, Mishkat dons the hat of a simple and fun boy-next-door. Talking about his role, Mishkat said, “I play the role of a young college boy who takes life with a pinch of salt and has his own ways of fighting problems that drive his life. A happy-go-lucky chap, I relate to my character every bit as I am pretty much like that in my real life too.” Taking up a television offer after doing many modeling assignments, Mishkat is a trained dancer and has been a part of Shiamak Davar’s dancing troupe.
Commenting on his journey, Mishkat said, “I’ve been modeling for quite a few years now, and each time I received a television offer, I felt that I was not ready for it. I knew if I’d join television, it would only be if I get to play the lead on the show. I was taken by surprise when I received a call to audition for the role of Raj in ‘…Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya’. Known for launching many fresh faces as leads in top-rated shows of the industry, I am glad to have Mr. Rajan Shahi’s show as my stepping stone in the showbiz.”
On a recent outdoor shoot in Rajasthan, the young lad was mistaken as superstar Ranbir Kapoor!!! Quiz Mishkat about the incident and the actor blushes red! “It was crazy and flattering at the same time. We were shooting in a temple and the locals out there suddenly started saying, aree ye toh badtameez dil wala ladka hai.. They thought I was Ranbir Kapoor and wanted my autograph. I thoroughly enjoyed the attention. I hope the entire country accepts me as the Ranbir Kapoor of the small screen,” gushes the actor.
The show will also see an entry of another newbie – Kaanchi Singh playing the female protagonist, Avni in the show. …Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya talks about this sublime experience called ‘love’ that a young and spirited Avni is waiting to discover in her life. So is Raj the right guy for her? To know more, stay tuned to Zee TV.
‘… Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya’, coming this New Year only on Zee TV!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Adult film actress Jessica Drake accuses Donald Trump of sexual misconduct
- Happy that protests against Karan Johar's movie are over: Madhur Bhandarkar on 'ADHM' row
- Children helping Angelina Jolie to rethink divorce tactics from Brad Pitt
- Here's how to get glowing skin this Diwali
- Shabana Azmi slams Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis—Here's why
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 695: Alia fixes Abhi-Tanu's wedding date
- 'Shivaay' promotions: Kajol, Ajay Devgn all set to brighten Diwali at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Ranbir Kapoor - Anushka Sharma - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan vs Salman Khan: TRP battle this weekend
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- Prince Narula talks about Badho Bahu co-star Rytasha Rathore, film offers and more