Mrunal Jain happy essaying grey shades
Mumbai: TV actor Mrunal Jain, whose character has turned grey in ‘Uttaran’, is glad his role allows him to showcase as many as five shades.
"The character shows some five shades through one role. The look and behaviour in every shade is so different. He is different with different people," Mrunal said.
"I am totally okay with playing this grey character," added the actor, who plays Vishnu in ‘Uttaran’.
When Mrunal signed the show, he was not aware that his character will undergo this transition.
"When I signed the show, I didn`t know that the character will turn grey. All these things were added later on to make the show more interesting," said the 27-year-old.
He hopes the audience likes his new avatar.
"The audience is very unpredictable. They may or may not like it. But as an actor, I need to do my job. Now it is up to them how they react to this change," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Playing Sikh man in a serious film was tough: Vir Das
- Hansal Mehta reveals Rajkummar's look from 'Omerta' on his birthday
- Amitabh Bachchan to host 'Savdhaan India'
- Sonakshi Sinha will emerge as role model: Shatrughan Sinha
- Alia Bhatt to turn 'Dulhania' for Badrinath aka Varun Dhawan one more time! Picture blast