N Sync to perform at MTV Video Music Awards?
Los Angeles: American boy band N Sync`s last on stage performance was ten years ago and now they are reportedly reuniting to perform at the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards.
The band that had given several hits comprised of Justin Timberlake, Joey Fatone, JC Chasez, Lance Bass and Chris Kirkpatrick, are set to perform their greatest tracks at the award show on August 25 in Brooklyn, reported Aceshowbiz.
"They will reenact some of their greatest videos in a medley. Then Justin will sing his new song `Take Back the Night` and get his Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award," a source said.
N Sync`s last onstage performance was in 2003 during a tribute to the legendary Bee Gees at the Grammy Awards.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Kaabil' vs 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan, Shah Rukh Khan's Wednesday face-off gets more intense!
- Global Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' continues victory run
- I initially felt intimidated by Shah Rukh Khan on 'Raees' set: Zeeshan Ayyub Khan
- 'Chennai Express' producer Karim Morani reacts to rape allegations
- Bobby Deol’s 50th birthday: Here's how brother Sunny Deol plans to celebrate
- Deepika Padukone makes black look the best colour as she steps out for 'The Late Late Show' by James Corden!
- 5 Doordarshan shows from 90s we would like to see make a comeback
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa – Vikrant Singh Rajpoot have been paid to get married?
- Deepika Padukone has big crush on Vin Diesel, has "amazing babies" with him in her head!
- Atta girl! Priyanka Chopra back on 'Quantico' sets after injury