No comparison between TV, films: Sara Khan
Mumbai: TV actress Sara Khan, who recently made her big screen debut with `Saawariya - Khatu Shyam Ji Ki Amar Gatha`, is returning to the small screen with `Junoon - Aisi Nafrat Toh Kaisa Ishq`. She says her job is to act and the medium doesn`t matter to her.
"I don`t think there should be any discrimination between TV and film actors. I think our job is to act, irrespective of the medium," Sara said on the sets of `Junoon - Aisi Nafrat Toh Kaisa Ishq`, Friday.
"Television is itself is a very big platform, and movies are even bigger. So we cannot compare both of them. I feel it`s equally important (to be a part of them). For me, it`s my work, my duty and my job," added the 23-year-old actress.
Talking about her character in `Junoon...`, she said: "The character is very different and very strong. It is connected with the underworld. It has a lot of shades. I can neither say that she is `sati-savitri bahu` (ideal daughter-n-law) nor that she is a grey charter."
Sara started her TV career with Star Plus` `Sapna Babul Ka... Bidaai` in 2007. The show went off air in 2010, and then Sara featured in Zee TV`s `Ram Milaayi Jodi`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor breaks the style code in latest Harper's Bazaar cover! – See pic
- Monsoon getaway: Bigg Boss contestant Mandana Karimi rocks in white while holidaying in Goa- See pic
- Monsoon trouble for shoes? Best tips to save your footwear this rainy season
- 'Rustom': The re-invention of Akshay Kumar
- Milkha Singh launches 'Read India' initiative
- Sudden death on the sets of 'Taarak Mehta Ka Oolta Chashma' shocks cast, crew
- 'Sultan' Salman Khan on 'Comedy Nights LIVE'! Click for pic
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show
- Say Whaaat! Winners of Sunny Leone, Rannvijay Singha's 'Splitsvilla 9' already decided?
- Attention TV lovers, we have a good news for 'Sarabhai vs Sarabhai' fans! - Read more