Nothing to lose in `Nach Baliye 5`: Rahul Mahajan
New Delhi: Rahul Mahajan, who is a participant in the dance reality show ‘Nach Baliye 5’ with his wife Dimpy, says he agreed to be a part of it as he had nothing to lose.
"I had nothing to lose. I wasn`t even a big dancer and so I was not scared of losing the competition. Everything was a plus for me, so I didn`t hesitate (to participate in the show)," the 38-year-old said here.
Rahul is the son of late Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Pramod Mahajan, and married Dimpy on national TV through reality show "Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jayega".
The couple was in Delhi recently to search for a dancing partner for actress Karishma Tanna to feature on the show as the 12th duo.
Meanwhile, his wife Dimpy says she loves to dance. However, she didn`t know if Rahul would have agreed to it.
"I like dance and I am always on the lookout for an opportunity to dance. But when we were contacted by the `Nach Baliye` team, I was in a big doubt about whether I would be able to do it or not because Rahul generally doesn`t dance. But he agreed," Dimpy said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: After political backfire, Aamir Khan asks wife to leave Mumbai?
- Sushant Singh, Kriti Sanon pair up for Dinesh Vijan's debut
- Intolerance issue: Sedition case filed against Aamir Khan
- Dev Diwali, Karthigai Deepam: Know significance and legend
- 'Foo Fighters' dedicates free EP to Paris
- Swaragini: Will Swara prove her innocence? Will Mom, Badi Ma have faith in her again?
- Television no longer small medium, says Juhi Parmar
- Bigg Boss-Day 44: Rimi actively takes part in task; Priya, Kanwaljeet add spark
- Adele debuts comic skills in 'Saturday Night Live' appearance
- No more reality TV for Paris Hilton