OFFICIAL: Mahek Chahal back in ‘Bigg Boss’
Mumbai: You read it right! Starlet Mahek Chahal will be back in ‘Bigg Boss’ house this weekend. Mahek was evicted two weeks back from the reality show.
The model-turned-actress will be back in the house as a wild card entry. Mahek, who was the front runner for re-entry in the Bigg Boss house, was voted by viewers. Shonali Nagrani and Laxmi Narayan were the other two probable contestants who were to comeback on the show.
The channel announced Mahek’s comeback on its official Twitter page.
There have been speculations that Mahek has been backed by host Salman Khan throughout the show. In fact, ex-inmates like Pooja Misrra and Pooja Bedi have accused Salman Khan for favouring Mahek. Inmates Siddharth Bhardwaj in the past has been warned by Sallu for misbehaving with Mahek.
With Mahek’s re-entry into the show, the show is likely to get exciting as Mahek’s equation with Akashdeep Sehgal aka Sky has always been awry. So in the coming weeks fireworks are expected in the ‘Bigg Boss’ house.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- People find it difficult to accept TV stars in bold roles: Nia Sharma
- Raju Srivastava replaces Sunil Grover, becomes permanent member of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?
- Sunil Grover pens heartfelt note to fans, says don’t know what the future holds!
- Sunil Grover still part of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' faces wrath on social media after fallout with Sunil Grover?