One Direction set to star in multi-million pound reality show
London: Boyband One Direction are expected to earn around 3.5 million pounds for a 10-part prime-time ITV series.
Bosses at the network are set to be convinced by the fly-on-the-wall show, which will be a guaranteed ratings hit, reported Daily Star.
"Producers have met with the band`s representatives and it`s pretty much a done deal. Details are being ironed out, including budgets and when to film," a source said.
According to the series` format, cameras will follow the every move of band members Harry Styles, 19, Louis Tomlinson, 21, and 20-yearolds Zayn Malik, Niall Horan and Liam Payne.
The bands` recent documentary movie `This Is Us` proved a huge box office hit and ITV chiefs are hoping for something similar by securing the lads for a ten-week run.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan to debut as tiger ambassador on Tuesday
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!