One Direction set to star in multi-million pound reality show
London: Boyband One Direction are expected to earn around 3.5 million pounds for a 10-part prime-time ITV series.
Bosses at the network are set to be convinced by the fly-on-the-wall show, which will be a guaranteed ratings hit, reported Daily Star.
"Producers have met with the band`s representatives and it`s pretty much a done deal. Details are being ironed out, including budgets and when to film," a source said.
According to the series` format, cameras will follow the every move of band members Harry Styles, 19, Louis Tomlinson, 21, and 20-yearolds Zayn Malik, Niall Horan and Liam Payne.
The bands` recent documentary movie `This Is Us` proved a huge box office hit and ITV chiefs are hoping for something similar by securing the lads for a ten-week run.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Government should decide if banning actors can stop terrorism: Varun Dhawan
- Can you caption this PIC for Katrina Kaif? Yes, she's asking for it!
- Pakistani artistes controversy: MNS workers protest outside Karan Johar’s residence
- '31st October' already a landmark for me: Soha Ali Khan
- MNS effect? Pakistani actor Fawad Khan secretly LEAVES India—Deets inside
- TV actors don't have luxury to choose quality stuff: Ashmit Patel
- Priyanka Chopra found it 'weird' to audition for 'Quantico'
- 'Dance+' season two: 14-year-old Tanay Malhara takes home the trophy
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside
- 'Pretty Little Liars' creator teases fans with finale spoilers