Pattinson wants Cheryl back on `The X Factor`
London: Actor Robert Pattinson says it would be better if singer Cheryl Cole comes back to judge Britain`s reality show ‘The X Factor’.
Cheryl left the show in 2010 and rumours are rife that boss Simon Cowell had not asked her to return for the next season.
"I would like to see Cheryl back on the Britain`s `The X Factor`. It is never going to be the same now Simon is not there anymore - but having Cheryl back would be good for the show," mirror.co.uk quoted Pattinson as saying.
"It hasn`t been the same since the two of them left - and if there is a chance to get her back, Simon should. In fact, Simon should do both shows," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan to appear with ‘Dear Zindagi’ co-star Alia Bhatt on Karan Johar’s ‘Koffee With Karan’?
- Bigg Boss 10: Rohan Mehra instigates India wale Manu Punjabi, Navin Prakash and Manveer Gurjar
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Priyanka Chopra downs tequila shot on Television, quips about how Indians love spirits
- 'How I Met Your Mother' inspired by 9/11 attacks, revealed creators