Payal`s look in `..Shapath` inspired by Lady Gaga
Mumbai: Actress Payal Rohatgi, who will be seen as a comic villain in episodic series of crime-based show `Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath`, reveals that American singer Lady Gaga inspires her look in the show.
"Recently, I have shot for the show `Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath`. It has an episodic series on comic villain and I have played the character `Gong` in that," Payal said in an interview.
"It is very much inspired by Lady Gaga and totally different," she added.
Seen in films like `36 China Town` and `Dhol`, Payal also featured in the second season of the reality show `Bigg Boss` as well as `Survivor India` and `Welcome - Baazi Mehmaan Nawazi Ki`.
Pic Courtesy: whitegadget.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan expresses its ‘Jazbaa’ for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan are not stars but co-stars for Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Know what Amitabh Bachchan is saying about tiger conservation
- Irrfan Khan, Kangana Ranaut to come together for film on Begum Akhtar?
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui bags film starring Amitabh Bachchan