Payal`s look in `..Shapath` inspired by Lady Gaga
Mumbai: Actress Payal Rohatgi, who will be seen as a comic villain in episodic series of crime-based show `Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath`, reveals that American singer Lady Gaga inspires her look in the show.
"Recently, I have shot for the show `Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath`. It has an episodic series on comic villain and I have played the character `Gong` in that," Payal said in an interview.
"It is very much inspired by Lady Gaga and totally different," she added.
Seen in films like `36 China Town` and `Dhol`, Payal also featured in the second season of the reality show `Bigg Boss` as well as `Survivor India` and `Welcome - Baazi Mehmaan Nawazi Ki`.
Pic Courtesy: whitegadget.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Meaning, Rashi and Nakshatra of 10 unique baby boy names inspired by Lord Ganesha
- Tiger Shroff, Shraddha Kapoor's 'Baaghi' crosses Rs 50 cr mark!
- 50 Cent apologises after mocking autistic airport janitor
- Zarina Wahab slams false reports of her leaving Aditya Pancholi's house—Details inside!
- Deepika Padukone shares fan videos—Watch here!
- No artist has left 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah' since inception: Asit Kumarr Modi
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre