Purab Kohli dances to Dev Anand`s hit song on `Jhalak...`
Mumbai: Actor Purab Kohli, who will be seen as a contestant on ` Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7`, chose his grand-uncle and late actor-filmmaker Dev Anand`s hit song `Hai apna dil to awara` to dance at the premiere of the reality dance show.
Accompanied by his choreographer Mohena, Purab also grooved to the title track of his own film `Rock On!!`.
"It was an amazing and comforting feeling to be introduced on a Dev Saab song as a contestant in this season of `Jhalak...`. Salman who choreographed the opening act thought it was a great way to introduce me on this song," Purab said in a statement.
"I was a bit nervous since this is a new avtaar as a dancer but once the track kicked in so did the energy," he added.
The episode will be aired Saturday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' out
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri