Ragini Khanna happy to shoot TV serial after a year
Mumbai: TV actress Ragini Khanna, who became popular after essaying the role of Suhana in ‘Sasural Genda Phool’, recently shot an episode for the TV show ‘Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan’. She is happy to be back.
"I am shooting for a TV serial after a year. There are a lot of mixed emotions, but I am enjoying it because I am shooting with the crew of `Sasural Genda Phool`," the 24-year-old said here on the sets of the ‘Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan’, where she will be seen performing at a party.
Zee TV`s ‘Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan’ has the same team behind it as ‘Sasural Genda Phool’, which aired on Star Plus.
Ragini, who went on to host ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’, said: "I was missing the crew and not only the show. We had spent a lot of lovely moments."
The actress, niece of comedy star Govinda, is currently hosting kids reality show ‘India`s Best Dramebaaz’ for Zee TV.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No artist has left 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah' since inception: Asit Kumarr Modi
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre