Ragini Khanna happy to shoot TV serial after a year
Mumbai: TV actress Ragini Khanna, who became popular after essaying the role of Suhana in ‘Sasural Genda Phool’, recently shot an episode for the TV show ‘Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan’. She is happy to be back.
"I am shooting for a TV serial after a year. There are a lot of mixed emotions, but I am enjoying it because I am shooting with the crew of `Sasural Genda Phool`," the 24-year-old said here on the sets of the ‘Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan’, where she will be seen performing at a party.
Zee TV`s ‘Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan’ has the same team behind it as ‘Sasural Genda Phool’, which aired on Star Plus.
Ragini, who went on to host ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’, said: "I was missing the crew and not only the show. We had spent a lot of lovely moments."
The actress, niece of comedy star Govinda, is currently hosting kids reality show ‘India`s Best Dramebaaz’ for Zee TV.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!
- TV hottie Nia Sharma lets her hair down in Dubai – See pics
- ‘Angel’ Taher Shah upset with Varun Dhawan, denies right to use song?
- Know what Kapil Sharma’s team did the moment ‘bua’ Upasana Singh quit ‘Comedy Nights Live’
- Neha Marda’s latest romantic Instagram lomotif post will give you relationship goals
- The Kapil Sharma Show: 'Happy Bhag Jayegi' launches TRAILER amid fun and laughter!