Ranbir woos Madhuri with `Main shayar toh nahin`
Mumbai: Ranbir Kapoor literally fell flat on the floor when he got a chance to dance with his childhood crush, actress Madhuri Dixit on his father`s evergreen romantic number "Main shayar toh nahin".
Ranbir paid a visit to the sets of dance reality show "Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5" to promote his forthcoming release "Barfi!". There was no way he could have missed the chance to match steps with the dancing diva.
So, he requested her to join him on the dance floor on the song "Main shayar toh nahin" from his dad, actor Rishi Kapoor`s film "Bobby".
Once she agreed and danced with him, Ranbir jumped all over the stage like a teenager, says a source.
Whenever Madhuri took his name on the set, Ranbir blushed like a school child and hid his face. He fell flat on the floor after Madhuri danced with him, and the actress was quite shocked with his craze for her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Good news bookworms! 22nd Delhi Book Fair begins today
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!
- Jacqueline Fernandez turns elegant showstopper for Rajesh Pratap Singh
- Guess who? This Bollywood veteran is giving Salman Khan serious fitness goals - Pic inside
- Usher announces new album 'Hard II Love'
- Remember Parul Chauhan aka Ragini from 'Bidaai'? Her latest pictures will make your jaw drop!
- We need more disabled people working in TV: RJ Mitte
- ‘Bigg Boss 10’ promo: Will Salman Khan be seen in it? Scoop inside
- Zoya Akhtar open to directing limited series for TV
- Aashif Sheikh turns ragpicker on 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai'