Ranbir woos Madhuri with `Main shayar toh nahin`
Mumbai: Ranbir Kapoor literally fell flat on the floor when he got a chance to dance with his childhood crush, actress Madhuri Dixit on his father`s evergreen romantic number "Main shayar toh nahin".
Ranbir paid a visit to the sets of dance reality show "Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5" to promote his forthcoming release "Barfi!". There was no way he could have missed the chance to match steps with the dancing diva.
So, he requested her to join him on the dance floor on the song "Main shayar toh nahin" from his dad, actor Rishi Kapoor`s film "Bobby".
Once she agreed and danced with him, Ranbir jumped all over the stage like a teenager, says a source.
Whenever Madhuri took his name on the set, Ranbir blushed like a school child and hid his face. He fell flat on the floor after Madhuri danced with him, and the actress was quite shocked with his craze for her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan
- Nepal's Teriya Magar wins 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa', says 'dance is my true love'
- Bigg Boss 10: Nitibha Kaul has an interesting message for all Manveer Gurjar fans – Watch
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!
- Sunny Leone does a 'Laila' with Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan on 'Bigg Boss 10'! Pic proof
- Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan on 'Bigg Boss 10' sets bring back 'Karan Arjun' memories!