Ratan Rajput reveals the game playing tactics being used in the `Bigg Boss` house
New Delhi: TV star Ratan Rajput, who became the fourth contestant to get evicted from reality show `Bigg Boss`, is relieved to be out of the house after 28 days as she was finding it hard to survive the politics between the inmates.
The actress says she overestimated her strength but staying in `Bigg Boss` has taught her that she can`t handle fake people and indulge in politics.
"People there had come with a plan. It was uncomfortable for me to stay there because 14 strange people were thrown together and you cannot trust anyone because there are groups. Also, there was a class system as some people (I don`t want to name them) would think they were special because they came from a film family.
"But, I think everyone was equal there as we all were the part of same show. It is not like they were participating in Big Brother," Ratan said in her post exit interview.
Ratan, however, is happy that despite so many fights within the house, she did not face any misbehaviour from anyone, though she is aware that people may have talked badly behind her back.
The actress, who found fame on TV with `Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo` and her `Swayamvar` on TV and subsequent break-up, said she is not a bad person and not very dramatic so when things became difficult for her, she became quiet, which may have been a reason for her exit.
When asked about the new romance between Tanisha and Armaan Kohli, Ratan quipped, "I think they are inspired by Gauhar and Kushal. But Gauhar and Kushal are definitely more than good friends."
She also believes that Armaan, who is gaining the reputation of a bully thanks to his frequent outbursts, is a strong player but Ratan says he and Tanisha are giving everything to stay on top of the game.
Ratan likes the way Kushal is playing the game, which she says is clean as he does not go and gossip about people behind their back. She also finds Gauhar a strong player and wants Shilpa to be among the finalists as she had come to like her.
Andy is another player that Ratan liked.
"I could not understand Andy in the beginning. He is very nice to you but behind your back he will not spare you. However, he would not lie to you and tell you upfront that I said this about you. Once, I understood that, I became friends with him," Ratan said.
As far as Kamya Punjabi, who nominated Ratan, is concerned, Ratan believes that she is bold but not in front of Armaan. Ratan finds Pratusha Banerjee to be a good player because she manages to stay out of things by playing the innocent card.
Asked about her future plan, the actress said, "Right now, I want to stay with my family. I was very scared after I came out of the show as I would feel that cameras are still following me. I need some time to relax.
"I just can`t stop crying, it is such a relief. I decided to participate in the show as I had declined it twice earlier and though there is nothing wrong with the show, the format was too tough for me," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Invest in different kind of bags, be stylish
- Lakme Fashion Week 2016: What made Emraan Hashmi's ramp walk more special! – Details inside
- Mom-to-be Kareena Kapoor Khan spills glamour at Lakme Fashion Week 2016! – View pics
- Shahid Kapoor holding his newly born daughter is the cutest thing you will see today! – Pic inside
- When Kareena Kapoor Khan got 'emotional' while walking Lakme Fashion Week runway
- 'Bigg Boss 10' promo out, Salman Khan turns astronaut for reality show!- WATCH
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 654—Abhi visits Pragya's place and meets her family!
- Remember Parul Chauhan aka Ragini from 'Bidaai'? Her latest pictures will make your jaw drop!
- We need more disabled people working in TV: RJ Mitte
- ‘Bigg Boss 10’ promo: Will Salman Khan be seen in it? Scoop inside