Ruslaan Mumtaz doesn`t mind romancing older women on screen
Mumbai: Actor Ruslaan Mumtaz, seen in TV show `Kehta Hai Dil...Jee Le Zara`, says he does not mind romancing an older woman on screen.
In the show, he is seen romantically inclined towards actress Sangeeta Ghosh`s character, who is elder to him.
The actor, who made his Bollywood debut with a full fledged romantic film `MP3 - Mera Pehla Pehla Pyaar`, says romance has been an integral part of his projects.
"So far I have done romantic films only. Even the ads that I did had romance, so it`s not a new thing for me. The only difference is that the actress (Sangeeta) with whom I am working now is older than me.
"But this difference is just for you visually. But as an actor, I am not bothered about it. Moreover, Sangeetaji is very beautiful, so I don`t have to put in much efforts," Ruslaan said here Sunday on the set of the show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Koffee With Karan' to be a solo affair?
- Katrina Kaif’s decision to reshoot ‘Fitoor’ scenes shortened Bigg Boss 10 contestant Jason Shah’s role in the film?
- Salman Khan’s hilarious responses to Karan Johar’s questions will stump you!
- ‘Voice of India’ season 2: This singer will leave judges spellbound – WATCH teaser
- Bigg Boss 10: Gauahar Khan thanks Salman Khan for giving advice to Bani J