Ruslaan Mumtaz doesn`t mind romancing older women on screen
Mumbai: Actor Ruslaan Mumtaz, seen in TV show `Kehta Hai Dil...Jee Le Zara`, says he does not mind romancing an older woman on screen.
In the show, he is seen romantically inclined towards actress Sangeeta Ghosh`s character, who is elder to him.
The actor, who made his Bollywood debut with a full fledged romantic film `MP3 - Mera Pehla Pehla Pyaar`, says romance has been an integral part of his projects.
"So far I have done romantic films only. Even the ads that I did had romance, so it`s not a new thing for me. The only difference is that the actress (Sangeeta) with whom I am working now is older than me.
"But this difference is just for you visually. But as an actor, I am not bothered about it. Moreover, Sangeetaji is very beautiful, so I don`t have to put in much efforts," Ruslaan said here Sunday on the set of the show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Brooklyn' named best British movie at BAFTA film awards
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Oops! Kapil Sharma's show to clash with Krushna Abhishek's 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Salman Khan will host ‘Bigg Boss’ season 10 – There’s something new in store
- Gautam Rode approached for 'Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat'
- Sonali Kulkarni excited about cameo on TV
- Like a boss! Prince Narula is back in the game