Shilpa Shetty to do aerial act for `Nach Baliye` finale
Mumbai: Actress Shilpa Shetty, who is currently judging ‘Nach Baliye 6’, is set to perform an aerial act during the grand finale episode of celebrity dance reality show.
The actress has been putting in a lot of hard work and is regularly practicing at her place, confirms a source from the channel.
"Shilpa is also not using any harness during her rehearsals for the performance," the source added.
The actress will be jiving to ‘Pani da rang’ from the film ‘Vicky Donor’, ‘Ram chahe leela’ from ‘Goliyon Ki Rasleela...Ram-Leela’ and ‘Dhating naach’ from ‘Phata Poster Nikhla Hero’.
The season started with 11 couples, of whom four are competing for the finale. These include Rithvik Dhanjani-Asha Negi, Debina Bonnerjee-Gurmeet Choudhary, Vinod Thakur-Raksha Thakur, and Ripudaman Handa-Shivangi Verma.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zayn Malik deserves happiness: Rebecca Ferguson
- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' crosses Rs 20 crore mark in India on opening day
- IMPPA ban on Pakistani actors has no relevance: Pahlaj Nihalani
- Karan Patel deletes his angry social media post against Pakistan – Know why
- Won't let 'Ae Dil Hai Mushqil' and 'Raees' release: Raj Thackeray
- Priyanka Chopra to go 'Live With Kelly' once again
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 679—Alia instigates Abhi to propose Tanu for marriage!
- Shooting for Anil Kapoor starrer '24' Season 2 wrapped up!
- There's leg pulling, no insulting on 'Comedy Nights Bachao': Krushna Abhishek
- Zindagi channel set to launch new primetime shows starting October 3! Details inside