Shruti Seth prefers people over content
New Delhi: Actress-video jockey Shruti Seth says she gives preference to the people that she will work with more than the content of projects offered to her.
She has been part of shows like `Shararat`, `Des Mein Niklla Hoga Chand` and `Kyun Hota Hai Pyarrr`.
"For me, the people I work with is more important. Even if the content is good and the people that I will be working with are not good, then I will not accept the show," Shruti told reporters.
"It shouldn`t be like I am working somewhere and the environment is not good and I feel `Why the hell am I here`. While doing TV shows, an actor spends 14 to 16 hours of the day shooting for it, so it shouldn`t be that when I reach home I feel `Darn, why did I choose to do it`, once I reach home I should be satisfied and happy with what I have done," she added.
Shruti recently replaced actress Karishma Tanna to play Rani Pari in children`s show `Baalveer`. She will also be a part of Indian adaptation of US show `The Suite Life of Zack & Cody`, titled `The Suite Life of Karan & Kabir`.
Shruti has been anchoring `Comedy Circus` for four years now. The participants on the comedy show are seen pulling her leg, but she takes it sportingly and feels even others should not take things seriously.
"It`s a comedy show and the people there are meant to do comedy, so that`s what they do. They act, they make fun, but there is nothing to feel bad about it. It`s just a part of the show.
"I don`t take it seriously because I know what I am and just because someone is talking about me doesn`t mean that I am that kind of person. And it`s not just for me, I advise others also to not take things so seriously," she said.
Pic Courtesy: imagesbee.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bill Murray receives Mark Twain prize
- Rock On 2 TRAILER OUT! Shraddha Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar and team strike the right chord
- Rangoon diaries: Kangana Ranaut REVEALS about her experience of changing clothes behind rocks!
- Ajay Devgn's BIGGEST fear is losing loved ones
- Anoushka Shankar coming to India for six city tour
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi gets too close to Monalisa; celebrities tell Bhojpuri star to beware
- Shivaay: Ajay Devgn turns 'prankster' on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Bigg Boss 10: India wali Priyanka Jagga gets eliminated
- The Voice India Kids: Nishtha Sharma wins trophy
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 695: Alia fixes Abhi-Tanu's wedding date