Shweta Tiwari excited about first negative role in `Baal Veer`
Mumbai: After playing a perfect homemaker, actress Shweta Tiwari is looking forward to her first grey character in the TV show `Baal Veer`. As Mahabhasma Pari she will be seen using her evil powers to destroy Parilok, where all the fairies reside.
She is "excited" about her part and said: "This is the first time that I will be seen in a negative role. I like to experiment with different roles and the character of Mahabhasma Pari seemed interesting."
"She has a unique set of evil powers, which can influence the minds of a person and force him or her to do her bidding.
Also, her attire and dressing style gives the character an edge. It`s a challenging role and I am enjoying very moment of it," added the actress who was last seen as a perfect wife and mother in `Parvarrish`.
`Baal Veer` sees superhero Baal Veer as the saviour of `Parilok` and this time he will have to fight with Mahabhasma Pari to save the fairies and their land.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Tiger Shroff, alleged girlfriend Disha Patani's sizzling chemistry is unmissable in 'Befikra'!
- Photo alert! Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya’s pre-wedding shoot looks like a fairytale
- My dad found my sexuality a challenge: Ellen DeGeneres
- Easy tips to keep rugs, carpets clean
- Kriti Sanon denies holidaying in Thailand with Sushant Singh Rajput
- Barack Obama has trouble recalling deaths on 'Game of Thrones'
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 605—Tanushree makes another attempt to denigrate Pragya
- In pics: Meet the real-life 'Babita Ji' Munmun Dutta from 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah'!
- Look what Ssharad Malhotra has to say about ex-girlfriend Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya’s marriage
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 604—Tanushree plans a conspiracy to denigrate Pragya