Shweta Tiwari excited about first negative role in `Baal Veer`
Mumbai: After playing a perfect homemaker, actress Shweta Tiwari is looking forward to her first grey character in the TV show `Baal Veer`. As Mahabhasma Pari she will be seen using her evil powers to destroy Parilok, where all the fairies reside.
She is "excited" about her part and said: "This is the first time that I will be seen in a negative role. I like to experiment with different roles and the character of Mahabhasma Pari seemed interesting."
"She has a unique set of evil powers, which can influence the minds of a person and force him or her to do her bidding.
Also, her attire and dressing style gives the character an edge. It`s a challenging role and I am enjoying very moment of it," added the actress who was last seen as a perfect wife and mother in `Parvarrish`.
`Baal Veer` sees superhero Baal Veer as the saviour of `Parilok` and this time he will have to fight with Mahabhasma Pari to save the fairies and their land.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- 'Roadies' to make journey on cars in 'MTV Roadies X4'
- Kapil Sharma organises ‘wedding’ ceremony for married Harbhajan Singh, Geeta Basra?