Shweta Tiwari excited about first negative role in `Baal Veer`
Mumbai: After playing a perfect homemaker, actress Shweta Tiwari is looking forward to her first grey character in the TV show `Baal Veer`. As Mahabhasma Pari she will be seen using her evil powers to destroy Parilok, where all the fairies reside.
She is "excited" about her part and said: "This is the first time that I will be seen in a negative role. I like to experiment with different roles and the character of Mahabhasma Pari seemed interesting."
"She has a unique set of evil powers, which can influence the minds of a person and force him or her to do her bidding.
Also, her attire and dressing style gives the character an edge. It`s a challenging role and I am enjoying very moment of it," added the actress who was last seen as a perfect wife and mother in `Parvarrish`.
`Baal Veer` sees superhero Baal Veer as the saviour of `Parilok` and this time he will have to fight with Mahabhasma Pari to save the fairies and their land.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Alia Bhatt congratulates Priyanka Chopra with a sweet message
- AR Rahman backs Jallikattu, to observe fast on Friday
- Yesteryear actresses who shocked our daddys & granddaddys by daring to bare
- Raees: Shah Rukh Khan silences Nawazuddin Siddiqui with befitting dialogue - Watch
- If a character works, industry will only offer you that: Ronit Roy
- Deepika Padukone makes black look the best colour as she steps out for 'The Late Late Show' by James Corden!
- 5 Doordarshan shows from 90s we would like to see make a comeback
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa – Vikrant Singh Rajpoot have been paid to get married?
- Deepika Padukone has big crush on Vin Diesel, has "amazing babies" with him in her head!
- Atta girl! Priyanka Chopra back on 'Quantico' sets after injury