Shweta Tiwari excited about first negative role in `Baal Veer`
Mumbai: After playing a perfect homemaker, actress Shweta Tiwari is looking forward to her first grey character in the TV show `Baal Veer`. As Mahabhasma Pari she will be seen using her evil powers to destroy Parilok, where all the fairies reside.
She is "excited" about her part and said: "This is the first time that I will be seen in a negative role. I like to experiment with different roles and the character of Mahabhasma Pari seemed interesting."
"She has a unique set of evil powers, which can influence the minds of a person and force him or her to do her bidding.
Also, her attire and dressing style gives the character an edge. It`s a challenging role and I am enjoying very moment of it," added the actress who was last seen as a perfect wife and mother in `Parvarrish`.
`Baal Veer` sees superhero Baal Veer as the saviour of `Parilok` and this time he will have to fight with Mahabhasma Pari to save the fairies and their land.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show