Simon Cowell tops Reality TV rich list
London: Simon Cowell has reported made it to the top position on the Now magazine’s list of the wealthiest reality TV stars.
The man behind the TV shows that created most of the stars on this list is leading the way with an estimated 225 million pounds, the Mirror reported.
The former manager of Zig and Zag (true story) made his money from selling franchises like Britain’s Got Talent and The X Factor – in addition to what he rakes from all the X Factor acts signed to his Syco record label.
On the other hand, Susan Boyle has made it to the second position, with 22million pounds each, while boyband heartthrobs One Direction have made around 20 million pounds each.
There’s only one Made In Chelsea star in the top 20, with Francis Boulle sitting on a fortune of 10.1million pounds.
The top 10 on the list includes:
1. Simon Cowell - 225m pounds
2. Susan Boyle - 22m pounds
3. One Direction - 20m pounds each
4. Katie Price - 17.5m pounds
5. Cheryl Cole - 15m pounds
6. Will Young - 13.5m pounds
7. Leona Lewis - 12m pounds
8. Levi Roots - 12m pounds
9. Myleene Klass - 11m pounds
10. Francis Boulle - 10.1m pounds
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar to compete with Kapil Sharma by teaming up for new show?
- Shilpa Shinde's accusation of sexual harassment is 'false', says 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer's wife
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?
- Kapil Sharma – Sunil Grover fallout: Ali Asgar starts shooting for another show?
- Kapil Sharma forced to cancel shoot after boycott by team, Bollywood celebs?