Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello voted TV`s sexiest man and woman
Washington: Coinciding with the announcement of Emmy awards, PEOPLE.com has handed out an equally honourable award –TV’s Sexiest Man and Woman.
Sofia Vergara was declared TV``s Sexiest Woman while Joe Manganiello gets TV`s Sexiest Man title.
The ‘Modern Family’ star was chosen over doe-eyed ‘New Girl’ star Zooey Deschanel.
Also vying for the top spot include Mad Men`s Christina Hendricks, Project Runway`s Heidi Klum and Scandal`s Kerry Washington.
The small screen`s biggest hunk was declared True Blood`s Joe Manganiello, leaving behind NCIS: Los Angeles` LL Cool J, Mad Men`s Jon Hamm, American Horror Story`s Dylan McDermott or Breaking Bad`s Aaron Paul.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shopping for children? Here are some essential dos and don'ts
- Box Office report: Sushant Singh Rajput's 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' becomes second highest grosser of 2016
- Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' to release on time, Producers Guild not to work with Pakistani artistes in future
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray, Karan Johar meet Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis
- Pakistani artistes controversy: Here's what Farhan Akhtar has to say
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- Prince Narula talks about Badho Bahu co-star Rytasha Rathore, film offers and more
- Puja Banerjee, Kunal Verma call it quits – Here’s why
- Antara Biswas aka Monalisa wants Salman's attention with 'Bigg Boss' stint
- Rajat Tokas's voice modulation skills for 'Chandra-Nandni'