Sperm donation kind gesture: TV actor Manish Naggdev
Mumbai: Television actor Manish Naggdev, who is going `Vicky Donar` way by agreeing to donate his sperm, says if people like Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan can go for surrogacy, then what is wrong in this!
He was approached by a 32-year-old man from Chennai through a social networking site and Manish said: "I thought about it and I felt that there is nothing wrong in it. It is just a kind gesture. That is it."
The actor feels that if people can accept "Vicky Donor", they would understand his decision too. He feels current generation is matured.
"They have accepted a film like `Vicky Donor`. Everyone understands that this is normal. There will be a lot of people who would agree with me," he added.
Manish has been part of shows like "Madhubala", "Banoo Mein Teri Dulhann", "Santaan", and "Rehna Hai Teri Palkon Ki Chhaon Mein".
Of course, he had apprehensions and took one-and-a-half week to comply to the request.
"I had apprehensions. I took one-and-a-half week to think about it. If people like Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan can go for surrogacy, then what is wrong with this? If abortion is a crime, then giving life is a good deed," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Court order narrows pop icon Prince's potential heirs to six
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- When ‘Unindian’ Brett Lee met Kapil Sharma - See pics
- My green eyes got me '24' role: Sumit Kaul
- Indian TV actress Sara Khan gears up for a show in Pakistan!
- Watch: Benedict Cumberbatch's 'Sherlock: Series 4' teaser will leave you on the edge!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 630—Pragya still loves Abhi, tries to win him back!