Sperm donation kind gesture: TV actor Manish Naggdev
Mumbai: Television actor Manish Naggdev, who is going `Vicky Donar` way by agreeing to donate his sperm, says if people like Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan can go for surrogacy, then what is wrong in this!
He was approached by a 32-year-old man from Chennai through a social networking site and Manish said: "I thought about it and I felt that there is nothing wrong in it. It is just a kind gesture. That is it."
The actor feels that if people can accept "Vicky Donor", they would understand his decision too. He feels current generation is matured.
"They have accepted a film like `Vicky Donor`. Everyone understands that this is normal. There will be a lot of people who would agree with me," he added.
Manish has been part of shows like "Madhubala", "Banoo Mein Teri Dulhann", "Santaan", and "Rehna Hai Teri Palkon Ki Chhaon Mein".
Of course, he had apprehensions and took one-and-a-half week to comply to the request.
"I had apprehensions. I took one-and-a-half week to think about it. If people like Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan can go for surrogacy, then what is wrong with this? If abortion is a crime, then giving life is a good deed," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside
- 'Pretty Little Liars' creator teases fans with finale spoilers
- Margot Robbie to host 'Saturday Night Live' season premiere
- Shot or saved? WATCH Priyanka Chopra's thrilling action sequence from 'Quantico 2'
- 'Big Bang Theory' stars top highest-paid TV actors list