Surbhi Tiwari to enter ‘Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se’
Mumbai: Surbhi Tiwari , a popular face in the television industry, Surbhi Tiwari, will soon be seen making an entry in Zee TV’s prime-time love story – ‘Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se’. Doing a cameo in the show, Surbhi will be seen playing the role of Shivani’s best friend’s mother – Sunanda.
Talking about the show, Surbhi said, “My association with Zee TV goes back to their flagship show ‘Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo’ and since then, whenever I have been approached by Zee, I’ve never said ‘No’. I am glad to be doing a cameo in ‘Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se’, as in a very short span of time the show has garnered a huge amount of fan following.” Talking about her character, she said,”I play the character of a lady called Sunanda who is a woman rigid in her thoughts and has her way of getting things done. She is scheming in nature but is fun and entertaining at the same time. My character is extremely colourful and has various shades.”
Going ahead, the story in the show would focus on Shivani’s trials with life as she tries to make a living away from Raghu. Shivani will be seen shifting to her best friend’s place where Sunanda, her friend’s mother, will make life hell for her as she is not rich anymore. Sunanda will not miss a single opportunity at hand to look down upon Shivani and humiliate her. Will Shivani be able to bear Sunanda’s torments or will she re-unite with Raghu?
To know more, tune in to ‘Do Dil Bandhe EK Dori Se’, Monday – Friday at 8:30 PM only on Zee TV!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Dwayne Johnson and Zac Efron come to India for 'Baywatch'? Priyanka Chopra says THIS
- Saif Ali Khan speaks about son Taimur Ali Khan’s name
- Akshay Kumar feels good after following Ayurveda!
- Sushant Singh Rajput – Jacqueline Fernandez’s ‘Humma Humma’ version will inspire you to hit the dance floor
- 'Raees' dialogue promo: Shah Rukh Khan ko 'battery nahi bolneka'!
- Bigg Boss 10: Marriage REAL, says Monalisa’s boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot
- Sunil Grover does a ‘Raees’ a la Shah Rukh Khan! See PICS
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa, boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot’s marriage ceremony to be held inside the house?
- Bigg Boss 10: Is this the special clause in Rohan Mehra’s contract?
- Priyanka Chopra talks about men in India and abroad on ‘Koffee With Karan’