Susan Boyle set to play lighthouse keeper in new TV drama
London: Susan Boyle has signed up for the role of a lighthouse keeper in a new TV drama, provisionally titled ` Diva`.
The 52-year-old Scottish singer will play a singing lighthouse keeper in the TV series which has already filmed its pilot episode in Edinburgh,reportedly.
Sources revealed that there has been a lot of interest in the Britain`s Got Talent runner-up`s unique role as a sort of crazy lighthouse lady.
`The Christmas Candle` star`s agent has revealed that Boyle is very excited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bill Murray receives Mark Twain prize
- Rock On 2 TRAILER OUT! Shraddha Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar and team strike the right chord
- Rangoon diaries: Kangana Ranaut REVEALS about her experience of changing clothes behind rocks!
- Ajay Devgn's BIGGEST fear is losing loved ones
- Anoushka Shankar coming to India for six city tour
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi gets too close to Monalisa; celebrities tell Bhojpuri star to beware
- Shivaay: Ajay Devgn turns 'prankster' on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Bigg Boss 10: India wali Priyanka Jagga gets eliminated
- The Voice India Kids: Nishtha Sharma wins trophy
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 695: Alia fixes Abhi-Tanu's wedding date