Susan Boyle set to play lighthouse keeper in new TV drama
London: Susan Boyle has signed up for the role of a lighthouse keeper in a new TV drama, provisionally titled ` Diva`.
The 52-year-old Scottish singer will play a singing lighthouse keeper in the TV series which has already filmed its pilot episode in Edinburgh,reportedly.
Sources revealed that there has been a lot of interest in the Britain`s Got Talent runner-up`s unique role as a sort of crazy lighthouse lady.
`The Christmas Candle` star`s agent has revealed that Boyle is very excited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it
- Dance songs should not be called item numbers: Aditi Rao Hydari
- Arbaaz Khan speaks about his character in 'Tera Intezaar'- READ
- Kangana Ranaut looking forward to next project- Know all about it!
- Do's & Donts while worshipping a Shivling—A must read!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 633 — Abhi acknowledges Pragya's truth and accepts her wholeheartedly!
- Guess who? Karan Johar touched feet of THIS Bollywood star on sets of 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9'!
- When ‘Unindian’ Brett Lee met Kapil Sharma - See pics
- My green eyes got me '24' role: Sumit Kaul
- Indian TV actress Sara Khan gears up for a show in Pakistan!